Paulsons (1 Viewer)

biggantt

Two Pair
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
I just bought these, does anyone have more information, other than they are Paulson samples? I bought them because of the mint condition and cool color! Any info regarding trade price, history would be awesome! Thanks

Attachments

• 908B5863-E9E8-439B-8415-955EEA8BFED5.jpeg
    908B5863-E9E8-439B-8415-955EEA8BFED5.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 195
  • B7CF00CE-DFD7-4722-9A61-6904AFF14554.jpeg
    B7CF00CE-DFD7-4722-9A61-6904AFF14554.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 192
Just tryna see if I got a fair price for them or not lol. But the shipper was great, sent me exactly what was pictured, didn’t turn them a certain way and also knows how to count. Shipped to me very tight ;)

I would say they are worth between 1 & 2 dollars a chip. Depending on how bad someone wants them.

bought them because of the mint condition
Just FYI: These chips are not mint condition. Mint means new and unused with zero wear on them. These chips are dirty, some chips have fleabites and what looks like slightly rounded edges. Sure, nice colored chips and looks like great condition, but they are absolutely not mint.

(I agree with @colter riptons value estimate.)

Just tryna see if I got a fair price for them or not lol. But the shipper was great, sent me exactly what was pictured, didn’t turn them a certain way and also knows how to count. Shipped to me very tight ;)
Glad the person shipping to you respected you, it would suck if they didn't. Good luck with the mint chips

Glad the person shipping to you respected you, it would suck if they didn't. Good luck with the mint chips
Oh of course! It totally would’ve sucked if he sent inferior quality chips from OP and a few missing from what was agreed upon. Glad he could count up to 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom