• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulsons // potential shipping nightmare (1 Viewer)

Kensco

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/823-Paulso...372776?hash=item4b732551a8:g:R8MAAOSwT~NeLcOK

Coming in a medium flat rate box continental US only....ask any questions

Surely not :eek: :

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I used to have some American Cruises $5's that are the same and really like that combo with the shaped inlays. These are priced well too. I don't need a cash set right now. If I did want it, would offer to send the guy chip boxes and packing peanuts.

Omg SMH some people!
LOL!! It was very innocent. I started out pissed, but the dude was VERY AWESOME!! Offered to refund 1/3 of the cost..which was way too much. The damage was only a few chips.
He asked me if I wanted cash returned via Payal or if a check was okay. I said a check was fine and this showed up in the mail the next week. Still haven't cashed it :)

20150618_201455.png

Last edited:
I had 500 Oceansides ship from France to UK like this. No damage, granted most were worn but a few mint barrels in there! Would love a small set of these though.

Nice little cash set, especially if considering using those $25s as quarters. I'm sure the auction winner can plea for better shipping standards, like at least rolling them up in a bit of newspaper or magazine paper.

LOL!! It was very innocent. I started out pissed, but the dude was VERY AWESOME!! Offered to refund 1/3 of the cost..which was way too much. The damage was only a few chips.
He asked me if I wanted cash returned via Payal or if a check was okay. I said a check was fine and this showed up in the mail the next week. Still haven't cashed it :)

View attachment 398353
So what else does he have on hand?

That ended at a very good price. I really like those chips. I am a huge fan of large denoms. If only the 1s had a pattern and there were slightly more I would have been all over it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom