Status
Not open for further replies.

asofine

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,

I've spent many years as a member of the Rennlist automotive community (same username as here) and my observation is that this community is similarly comprised of likeminded people who are knowledgable about their passion. It's nice to "e-meet" you all!

I have to confess that I am not a chip collector, nor am I a poker chip guru myself. I played a lot of live poker ~10 years ago and in 2013 I decided to acquire my own home poker setup (table and chips) and ordered a set of 1,240 Paulson World Top Hat and Cane chips.

Almost immediately after acquiring my set, I relocated across the country where I was unable to put my table/chips to use; they effectively sat in a closet for the last 8 years.

After relocating (yet again) recently, I decided it was time to sell my table and chips because I don't use them. Upon joining the forum, I was fortunate to quickly connect with BamaT8ter, who told me that this was indeed the right forum to sell my chips. I sold him the 0.25 denomination chips in the photographs below. I sent them to him today and hopefully he will confirm that I am an honest and straightforward seller once he receives the chips (I sent them from Vancouver, Canada today and they should arrive at his doorstep next Friday or the following Monday at the latest).

With that said, I am hoping to sell all of the remainder of my chips in one sale, if possible. If I am unable to find one buyer, I will update the listing to include pricing for individual denominations.

I am asking $6,600 plus shipping for the following:

1s: 300
5s: 400
25s: 300
100s: 50
500s: 10

Note: I have an additional 40 chips of varying denominations. They were stored separately from my other chips so I don't have them available for sale at this time. If/when I'm able to get them out of storage, I will let you all know. Update: the breakdown of the extras is as follows:

0.25s: 20
1s: 5
5s: 5
25s: 5
100s: 3
500s: 2

As mentioned, they are still somewhere in storage and I have to locate them.
IMG-3662.jpg

PXL_20210711_204003821.jpg

mvphh9no5ga71.jpeg

Last edited:
@asofine do you know condition? Hard to tell

I literally used these chips a handful of times (maybe 5 home games?) and they've sat in storage since. I would call them "mint," but I don't know how this community classifies condition. I'm happy to show them to any prospective buyers live on Zoom/Skype if that would be helpful.

Interested in those yellow fracs if you decide to sell

I sold him the 0.25 denomination chips in the photographs below.
Dibs on quarters and 1s if split
@BamaT8ter already bought the quarters
I think he sold those to @BamaT8ter?
Those yellow hotstamp quarters are a white whale. Congrats to @BamaT8ter

I would encourage you to post some better up close photos of the chips. Especially of the edges. A photo like this one below would be ideal. It's really difficult to determine the value of these if we can't see the edges clearly. Value varies quite a bit by condition.

1626429770729.png

That set would find you some poker friends anywhere you relocated to, lol. You should consider keeping it!
That being said, I'm in need of a single 100 that went missing from my sample set. I would buy the spare 100s depending on price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom