Wanted Paulson WTHC 1ks and 5ks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MM11

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello All,

I am looking for WTHC 1ks and 5ks in good (or better) condition. Please message if you have chips available. I would appreciate pics and cost.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
especially interested in higher 100s, 500s, 1000s, and 5000s

Fwiw there has been a tournament set on eBay for awhile now. Might be prime time to make an offer.
thanks. i have seen the set. unfortunately, the lower denoms are overrepresented and the higher denoms are under-represented...

Has and always will be one of the best looking chip sets in terms of “simple yet have wow factor” poker chips. There’s a ton of amazing stuff out there but the WTHC are a classic. They’re the first set I ever knew about when I learned of Paulson’s etc. Still want one myself one day.

thanks. i have seen the set. unfortunately, the lower denoms are overrepresented and the higher denoms are under-represented...
There were two sets from the same seller. The set remaining has 25's up. The other set with the low denoms is gone but all but the WTHC chips are back on individually. The seller appears to have split that set, maybe they will do the same with the other set.

You like tournaments so you must like 25s? Well here is 2/3 of a set in one denom! Haha. Yeah I probably would have taken a shot myself if the breakdown was more usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom