• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Paulson World Tophats and a table (1 Viewer)

Shaggy

Full House
Reaction score
Encountered these Paulson World Tophat and Canes in Los Angeles California Craigslist. Looks like 900 chips for $700. Approx 150 each denom. 50 quarters and 50 1000.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/for/4815479148.html

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

image.jpg
Here is an image

I considered getting the chips. But it is a bit far from me, the breakdown isn't so great... And I'd just be flipping them. Of course with what the tophats just sold for on eBay... Maybe I should.

You should jump on those chips, shaggy. Great re-sale value in today's market for somebody local to the seller.

I considered getting the chips. But it is a bit far from me, the breakdown isn't so great... And I'd just be flipping them. Of course with what the tophats just sold for on eBay... Maybe I should.
me interessed by 500 and 100 (maybe 25) if you bought this ... and if you make me a good price (and not eBay price)
ask him if the chips are mint or very good condition

I should've called dibs on the chips... or at least not posted the link. Seller confirmed I was locked in. I planned on driving there tonight 1.5 hrs, cash already in hand. He just said someone gave him a deposit after he confirmed I was locked in. I hope someone from here got it at least. Buyer is getting chips and table, so I will give the seller that... he wanted to sell it all at once.
/rant

Last edited:
I should've called dibs on the chips... or at least not posted the link. Seller confirmed I was locked in. I planned on driving there tonight 1.5 hrs, cash already in hand. He just said someone gave him a deposit after he confirmed I was locked in. Lame seller. I hope someone from here got it at least. Buyer is getting chips and table, so I will give the seller that... he wanted to sell it all at once.
/rant

quantity of 100, 500 and 25 ?please
and if you make me a good price, i take you ...100,500,25

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom