Paulson Top Hat (2 Viewers)

we don't need to be (3 out of 4 last encounters)

View attachment 705920
Good thing I am Welsh then, isn't it? :LOL: :laugh:

Screenshot_20210525_225628.jpg

amusedselfishgoldenretriever-small.gif

Some good banter in this thread, fair play.

buyer asked me not to post anything. all pms are stored and will be forwarded to the new owner.
all or nothing was the best for me, due to lack of time also possible to sell to US from Europe quite complicating (if multiple transactions).

buyer asked me not to post anything. all pms are stored and will be forwarded to the new owner.
all or nothing was the best for me, due to lack of time also possible to sell to US from Europe quite complicating (if multiple transactions).
Well there are people from europe too. Loool great move / kind of sale thread....

Yeah, totally up to you how you want to conduct business but there was a lot of interest in these, with many people sending you DMs, so just would have been nice to have seen a little more transparency, that's all. We appreciate the offering certainly, just wasn't very clear what was happening for most of us.

Did I miss something? I don't remember them being offered for sale. I thought this was just a "here are some cool chips that I am going to be selling soon" post. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom