Paulson Top Hat Poker Chips Pre Sale (1 Viewer)

no need to wait if you are sure.

Josh requested that everyone hold off on refund requests for a week.

For all of you guys that paid I request you wait to see the new art before you ask for a refund. Paperwork is no fun and it takes a long time to do all the refunds.

Sure, if you ask, I doubt he will refuse, but I think he specifically wants to wait to avoid giving refunds only to have to collect for the new design.

It's in Josh's best interest to knock it out of the park with the new design. I'm sure he won't let anyone down.

I think he specifically wants to wait to avoid giving refunds only to have to collect for the new design.
Absolutely, and perfectly understandable. Which is exactly why I stipulated that he should be positive that he wouldn't be ordering any of the new design before asking for a refund.

If the guy is concerned about his capital being tied up, and has no plans to order any of the new design (because he really wants the old one, but can't have it), he should proceed to get his money back.

Is the presale price over? I'm just buying a sample set so I can check these out, don't care what the design ends up being.

I'm not using a 25 chip
I was thinking -----15-100/7-500/5-1000=amount 10000
Sorry 16 player max not min

We will be doing a couple different sets on the new Paulson promotional chips now being offered.
For our first set we wanted to put out something that clearly lets everyone know they are getting a Paulson chip.

Our second set should be out in the next two months.

The best part is we are offering these for only $.79 each for the pre sale.

Click below to order
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/paulson-top-hat-poker-chips/

View attachment 151283

is there a sample set of these?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom