SOLD Paulson THC Scandia 130 $1 chips, price reduced (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William425

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have some Scandia chips in outstanding condition. I have them priced by the rack (well kind of). I have them already packaged, so let me know if you want to see anymore pictures. The pictures of the 1s is an updated picture to my previous post. I cleaned them and lightly oiled them, and they look fantastic if I do say so for myself.

You can buy all of them for $850 plus shipping. (USPS medium flat rate box to CONUS) There will not be any racks included. Shipping is additional in a split or whole lot.

Chip breakdown:
$1x130--$240 $220 $208 including shipping
$5x94 (round inlay) $200 SOLD
$25x109--$225 $200 SOLD
$100x104--$210 SOLD

Please post your desires if the split is going to happen in the public comments so everyone can see. First claim will get what they ask for. (once payment clears of course LOL)
I will only sell as a split once all chips have been spoken for I will ship as quickly as I can once I receive payment. All payment will be PayPal through Friends and Family. I would prefer to only ship within the CONUS.

PA130757.JPGPA130752.JPGPhoto Oct 07, 9 35 39 AM.jpgPhoto Oct 06, 3 26 42 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 07, 9 53 59 AM.jpgPhoto Oct 06, 3 26 56 PM.jpg

Again let me know if you want to see any additional pictures. The shaped inlay $5 chips have already been sold.

Last edited:
I’d take the $5s if split.

Is the colour variation in the 5s between the shaped inlay and round inlays? Or is it just a case of some needing a bit of oil?

I’d take the $5s if split.

Is the colour variation in the 5s between the shaped inlay and round inlays? Or is it just a case of some needing a bit of oil?

There is a little variation between the round and shaped inlays. The round looked the best in my opinion.

Do you have a CONUS shipping address?

There is a little variation between the round and shaped inlays. The round looked the best in my opinion.

Do you have a CONUS shipping address?
I didn’t read that part about conus.

Happy to take all of the risk with international shipping though, if you don’t mind shipping internationally

I didn’t read that part about conus.

Happy to take all of the risk with international shipping though, if you don’t mind shipping internationally

Let's see how the desire goes with the chips. I'd prefer to just ship CONUS, but I'll consider that if it comes down to it.

I'd take the $100s if split. And willing to reship Mike's $5s to Perth if needed.

Interesting and Cheap THC relabel idea. Quarter, 1, 5, 20. Dollar can be switched for something in better condition. Anyway. Someone buy these before I thing about it more.

Untitled presentation.jpg

The 1s are all that is left. I reduced the price to $208 including the shipping. Remember this is for 130 of them, not just 100. This is $1.54/chip for some nice 1s. The shipping is included to the CONUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom