• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson THC on Facebook (Pittsburgh) - Listed two years ago as well... (1 Viewer)

umbkcshah

Two Pair
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220521-161338.png
    Screenshot_20220521-161338.png
    527.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Hmmmm I feel like I’ve seen these chips before. Anyone else?

Didn't reach out to him. Based on the price, he would seem to have a reasonable idea what he has though. The purple and blue would be great fractionals

Looks like some are warped, look at the close ups of the red rack. Can't tell with the others.

Really like those purple chips. Could use them as .05, $5, $500.

I’ve been “talking” to the guy for a week now. He wanted to look into shipping. After 5 days I figured it was dead until this morning when he asked for my address. We had agreed to price and terms. Checked just now after work and see this:
1F8BA69A-8347-4BF3-A901-E45E3E7C7EC7.jpeg

28F06BA3-855F-4057-99B0-234FCC35391B.gif

He's a scammer. I just can't figure out the scam.
Its confusing as hell, but from my dealings with him back then I honestly think he's just super anxious for being scammed himself and a bit of an idiot. He wants to get full value, feeling he is taken for a ride, but after two years still cant quite figure out what they are worth...

Its confusing as hell, but from my dealings with him back then I honestly think he's just super anxious for being scammed himself and a bit of an idiot. He wants to get full value, feeling he is taken for a ride, but after two years still cant quite figure out what they are worth...
I tend to agree. I don't thinks its scam, but rather he was surprised by how much interest he got when he listed these for sale. He's clearly worried that he might not get the full value...but he also seems a bit inept or intimidated by using something like eBay. That eBay account he's using is like 5 years old and it appears he's only bought a few things and sold nothing. I'm pretty sure if you told him that you would show up at his house with cash to match the best offer he's received, he would immediately take that deal and tell you to stop by his house tomorrow.

I tend to agree. I don't thinks its scam, but rather he was surprised by how much interest he got when he listed these for sale. He's clearly worried that he might not get the full value...but he also seems a bit inept or intimidated by using something like eBay. That eBay account he's using is like 5 years old and it appears he's only bought a few things and sold nothing. I'm pretty sure if you told him that you would show up at his house with cash to match the best offer he's received, he would immediately take that deal and tell you to stop by his house tomorrow.
... And then write you half an hour before the planned exchange to call the deal off because he needs to look more into these. Lol.

who scooped these boys after all that crazyness nice to see it didnt get bid up like crazy

he lost money after the 13-14% eBay fee lol well not much cause he charged $50 on shipping which should only cost $20

Ladies and gentlemen, never underestimate a bulldog with a nose for a deal!!

Or is it even an idiot will get lucky once in a while?

I don’t really care which one it is right now because THEY ACTUALLY ARRIVED!!!

B7FAA243-D9A2-490B-97D7-DD62CDF6E512.jpeg

No, not bricks of cocaine, despite his be efforts to get the package flagged by the DEA.

33C06562-4A8B-4D79-B393-D0F7D859D15F.jpeg

All the back and forth actually amounted to a win!! Did I use enough exclamation points!!?!!??!!??!?!!

And the guy really did his level best to make sure they arrived safely. He even included a Bakelite rack!

57AFFC24-083D-4DF3-BE03-762AB0AE1A2A.jpeg
0B6E0AB4-A5A1-4E6C-9787-495387A16086.jpeg

F7BED56B-3D73-4B7E-A980-37288FF67B8D.jpeg

The reds could use some minor flattening, but the purple and blue are pretty nice. They all weigh in over 10g too. Not bricks by any means, but probably leaded.
BF57D4C8-20B2-4ACC-8503-BB97C4AB7AC7.jpeg
CB5CF62A-21BE-45DE-80D3-A9BB17F57262.jpeg
E405E8BD-6EB9-4487-AE4E-3F59C7FDB118.jpeg

I guess the guy really was concerned about getting hosed on the payment. Everything went pretty smoothly. I think he realized he was going to take a bath on the PayPal fees though.

F5743102-4B8B-4FDC-A97D-F91A66AC9CDB.png
3CC2132E-F510-4D8B-95CF-EE5202EB27FC.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, never underestimate a bulldog with a nose for a deal!!

Or is it even an idiot will get lucky once in a while?

I don’t really care which one it is right now because THEY ACTUALLY ARRIVED!!!

View attachment 931012

No, not bricks of cocaine, despite his be efforts to get the package flagged by the DEA.

View attachment 931017

All the back and forth actually amounted to a win!! Did I use enough exclamation points!!?!!??!!??!?!!

And the guy really did his level best to make sure they arrived safely. He even included a Bakelite rack!

View attachment 931015View attachment 931016
View attachment 931019

The reds could use some minor flattening, but the purple and blue are pretty nice. They all weigh in over 10g too. Not bricks by any means, but probably leaded.
View attachment 931020View attachment 931021View attachment 931022

I guess the guy really was concerned about getting hosed on the payment. Everything went pretty smoothly. I think he realized he was going to take a bath on the PayPal fees though.

View attachment 931025View attachment 931026
What a whacko. Bless his heart. Hopefully he can rest easy now.
Nice chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom