• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine PAULSON THC FULL COLOR SAMPLE SET (1 Viewer)

Seller is on this forum!! Bought some other items from him and was a great transaction.

It's mine. A LOT cheaper for someone on PCF if they want it.

Edit: Because a few people have PM'd me, I'll just add a quick note about it here. It was listed a while back for $425 on PCF, this was based on past sales of full sets here. I'm really not super interested in selling it, and I pretty quickly removed it from PCF. It was already on eBay at a higher price, so I just left it. After several messages and very low offers on eBay I raised the price to $600 and removed the make an offer function. I figured if someone really wanted it for $600 I wouldn't stand in their way.

Really I should have just removed it from eBay, but I let my pettiness get the best of me haha (the exact thing I commented not to do the other day to @ekricket and @DMack -- I will admit my hypocrisy).

In short, if someone here wants it for $425 I suppose it is for sale, otherwise I'm more than happy to hold onto it as it has taken me quite a while to find a complete set, and it's pretty nice having one around.

Last edited:
I would have bought it if the title were correct. But it is not a full sample set. It is missing all the new colors.

I would have bought it if the title were correct. But it is not a full sample set. It is missing all the new colors.

I thought I was missing the new colors at first, but it does have the new 2014 colors:
IMG_20200121_224133.jpg

Didn’t this set used to make the rounds to everyone at buck a chip ? Like when you were done, you passed it along, or am I mistaken?

It's mine. A LOT cheaper for someone on PCF if they want it.

Edit: Because a few people have PM'd me, I'll just add a quick note about it here. It was listed a while back for $425 on PCF, this was based on past sales of full sets here. I'm really not super interested in selling it, and I pretty quickly removed it from PCF. It was already on eBay at a higher price, so I just left it. After several messages and very low offers on eBay I raised the price to $600 and removed the make an offer function. I figured if someone really wanted it for $600 I wouldn't stand in their way.

Really I should have just removed it from eBay, but I let my pettiness get the best of me haha (the exact thing I commented not to do the other day to @ekricket and @DMack -- I will admit my hypocrisy).

In short, if someone here wants it for $425 I suppose it is for sale, otherwise I'm more than happy to hold onto it as it has taken me quite a while to find a complete set, and it's pretty nice having one around.

Are you talking about the post where you asked for people to quit posting silly shit in the classifieds and then you posted an ad for a penis pork rind in them? Or is this a different instance of hypocrisy?

Are you talking about the post where you asked for people to quit posting silly shit in the classifieds and then you posted an ad for a penis pork rind in them? Or is this a different instance of hypocrisy?

That's it haha.

But I actually wasn't saying not to post stupid shit, just the $25000 money chips in particular. It just seemed like they were no longer funny to post and people were just getting angry at the sellers. With respect to the penis chip, I just thought it was kinda funny. But I also see how penis humor is quite juvenile and not everyone's cup of tea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom