SOLD Paulson STARlite Chips & Sets **holycrap** ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mipevi

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
With the recent demand for chips with stars on them, I've decided to offer my set for sale again. If you missed it the first time, the original thread is here.

full

The above pic represents the true colors best, remaining photos were taken in less than optimal lighting conditions.

------

For sale a complete cash & tournament all-in-one old school Paulson set, with delicious lead for weight and offset printed textured inlays! Info about the chips' origin: http://www.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=WTSTLT

I have divided the set into cash and tourney portions for my own purposes, but any chips could of course be used for either, should the new owner so choose. The chips could use a light oiling, and some edges a bit of a cleaning, but these pics should still give you a good idea.

Cash
200x $1
100x $2.50 (these would make great 25c chips)
200x $5
200x $25
200x $100

full

full

full

full

full

Tourney
100x $25
100x $100
100x $500
50x $1000

full

full

The chips are in a minty condition with mostly very sharp edges. The $1 chips have something around the inlay, not sure what it is but all the $1 chips have it to some degree. I did clean an extra chip I have (not included in the sale) with a magic eraser just to see that they can be cleaned. Don't know how diamond chip cleaner or an ultrasonic would work on them as I have access to neither. Below a pic of normal $1 chip, followed by the one I cleaned.

full

full

And close-ups of the rest of the cash chips

full

full

full

full

And tourney chips

full

full

full

full

Asking 5500 USD shipped worldwide, PayPal Friends & Family and buyer pays the fees. Price is firm. Split possible, but both sets must be spoken for (already have interest for the cash set).

:coffee:

Last edited:
What is price for the $1 chips if split happens?
What $1000 chips if a split happens?

Thanks-Troy

Sorry @Aplusent I'm willing to sell just the cash and tournament portions separately, and would prefer if they all stayed together. So no racks / barrels / individual chips available.

(y) :thumbsup:... No Problem... Just wanted to post as interested party for split depending on price... GLWS Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom