Paulson (?) Starburst auction bidder? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was in an auction for these last night. I'm hoping they are Paulsons. Anyway, I won the auction last night. Price was incredibly cheap till the last 5 minutes when another bidder and I got into a bidding war at the soft close. I still got a good deal but I'm wondering if the other bidder is a member here. Almost has to be right?

Anyway, if you were the other bidder PM me. I'll be honest, I got these with intention of flipping at some point. But if a fellow member is trying to complete a set or really needed them for a great project then I don't want to keep you from doing that.
1642172272437.png

Is it possible you were in a bidding war with the actual owner who was just trying to drive up the price?

Is it possible you were in a bidding war with the actual owner who was just trying to drive up the price?
Possible. But it wasn't eBay. And I've bought from this seller before and got a $125 product for $8 and they shipped it free because of a snafu on their end so Ive got some history with them

Love that case!! Even prettier with Starbursts in it!!

My favorite sets have all come in a case like that. My monogram solids, my Scandia web molds, and my very first Starbursts. Fate, I guess. But I love seeing sets in original Paulson retail cases now. It just feels good.

Congrats @Bluegrass Poker on your find and good luck connecting with a needy buyer. They look awesome! I'd take 'em myself but I've got those colors already. Someone who's looking to take the plunge on starbs should pick this up as a starter set. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom