• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Paulson Starburst and Hot Stamps Galore (1 Viewer)

Mac128k

Flush
Reaction score
Still some deals to be had. Thanks for looking!
Obvious link isn't so obvious
upload_2018-2-18_14-49-7.gif
---> LINK

Charcoal $1
Off White
Red
Cherry
Orange
Blurple
Yellow
Purple
Charcoal Starburst
Fab Las Vegas 1k
BCC Vineyard $1s

Last edited:
Someone had a good question about weight so I thought I'd share.
My scale has this one at 11g. Not sure about all the others of course but there you go :)

IMG_1113.JPG

So strange. They always come up for me. Might explain why there are still a few without bids :)

I had a question on the condition of the cherry chips. Here are the worst of the bunch laid out. Many look brand new.

IMG_1118.JPG

Nice sales. The 291 Charcoal $1 Hotstamp with BEH initials went a little too high for me, but coincidentally, I just acquired 3 of the exact same chips in a bunch of solids I bought here on PCF recently. If you know the buyer, or if the buyer is here on PCF, and wants 3 more of the same chips to help fill a rack, let me know.

Nice sales. The 291 Charcoal $1 Hotstamp with BEH initials went a little too high for me, but coincidentally, I just acquired 3 of the exact same chips in a bunch of solids I bought here on PCF recently. If you know the buyer, or if the buyer is here on PCF, and wants 3 more of the same chips to help fill a rack, let me know.
The buyer won 3 auctions for about $500 and created his eBay account today :(
Hope he isn't Scammy McScamerson.

I hope they're aren't either mate! I'd have bought several hundred of these off you through this site and you'd have avoided sellers fees! Those yellow orange and charcoals are just perfection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom