Wanted Paulson Ro-day-o chips!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Looking for some Paulson Rodeo's to add on to our little set. Would be happy with any quantities of any denomination!! Priority would be the 5s and 25s, I know there has to be more of these out there some where!!!!

20210815_092600.jpg

I actually like this set a lot! I would love to see you guys put together a nice big playable set!!
Absolutely love them, super Bright awesome colors. Cool faux metallic inlays, fantasy or not, oversized inlay RHCs... nope don't care. Seriously they rank very high for us!! Don't care 1,2 or 10 at a time, eventually we will have something playable!

Big set? I highly doubt it. Even 8 player turbo we would be happy!

Hello Miss Brie!

Not sure if we talked about this before but did you know that Rodeo cards exist? I gave this deck to someone years ago at CT but recently found the picture.

GL with your search and giddy up!

PAZ

RodeoCards.jpg

Hello Miss Brie!

Not sure if we talked about this before but did you know that Rodeo cards exist? I gave this deck to someone years ago at CT but recently found the picture.

GL with your search and giddy up!

PAZ

View attachment 772607
Oh my gosh no I had no idea!!!! Thank you for sharing that is very very cool!!!! I never would have even thought to seek out something like that!!

Located the RODEO chips …
Confirmed the total amount : 32 chips
8 of each denomination :
$100 - $500 - $1000 - $5000
All in brand new mint condition .
Never in play - never used .
Photos attached .
Will send you a PM shortly ….View attachment 799969View attachment 799970
Thank you soo much John! Every little bit helps man. No idea why these guys are such a pain to find... guessing while they are Fantasy chips, it doesn't mean that many were actually made. Also I am sure there are a couple large sets of them hiding out there somewhere in the wild. Fingers crossed one day maybe a nice set of them will surface and maybe we will be lucky enough to grab them.

Over due, but since @liftapint was nice enough to send us some nice Chipco racks I was able to get these chips out of the cheapos they were living in. While they were out I figured I would snap some.new photos since I forgot when we added a bunch at Christmas time. Currently it looks like
20220115_163105.jpg

20220115_163329.jpg

And where they sleep!
20220115_164020.jpg

Thank you all that have helped! @AfterTheFact @BirdCage @Okku ! Still has a long ways to go but no rush, absolutely love these chips! A few more $5s and $10s and we will be fully playable for 10 person Turbos of T1 based. No idea what the plan is for the top end. Maybe someday we can run a small T100 based. I guess we will figure that out down the road! Lol

BUT

Fully playable for a 10 player turbo with awesome starting stacks of
(15) $1/ (13)) $5/ (7) $10/ (6) $25/ (2) $100 for T500 starting stacks. Plus up to 7 players with rebuys for $15k starting stacks of T25 base (12/12/7/5/1)

Almost 900 chips now! Unfortunately just spent 2 hours mocking stacks and didn't take any pictures, already cased up and back downstairs with the Fam.

Thank you all that have helped make it happen! I know they are fantasy oversized RHCs but honestly one of our favorite sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom