Found Paulson RHC .50c fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Looking for 1 or hopefully 2 racks of excellent to near mint .50c fracs. I would prefer inlay labels with a pink base color, but I’m open to anything. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Let's try this a different way! Paging Eric!! Wake up Guam!!
I know I thought about tagging him, since I know he has an epic collection.
I’m kicking myself in the you know what for not purchasing that cash set of IOC chips from Jim. I could have just kept the 2 racks of fracs, sold the rack of snappers to @Thisfiendis138 and sold off the $1s and $5s to whoever wanted them... I always have to learn the hard way :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

These are cool but I’d rather they be quarters
I have a couple to sell later maybe

Found two matching racks of Terribles to replace these

32DF2156-E546-46DE-BE85-CC3CB54AB574.jpegFE96374C-8E7F-4CCD-92A5-1FA2275EC094.jpeg

I know I thought about tagging him, since I know he has an epic collection.
I’m kicking myself in the you know what for not purchasing that cash set of IOC chips from Jim. I could have just kept the 2 racks of fracs, sold the rack of snappers to @Thisfiendis138 and sold off the $1s and $5s to whoever wanted them... I always have to learn the hard way :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
You said it brother!
I’ve already used this one today... but it still applies
B6DFC193-D652-46C9-A1F0-EC5424549530.gif
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If it’s an inlay replacement and relabel, perhaps these might be an option?
F7273189-4576-4086-8C08-C48E7B931378.jpeg

Not sure if they’re readily available, but the cancellation hotstamp snappers are in good shape (few dings, but solid shape imo) and I believe they’ll come right up along with the plastic bit of inlay during the process :cool

If it’s an inlay replacement and relabel, perhaps these might be an option?View attachment 612755
Not sure if they’re readily available, but the cancellation hotstamp snappers are in good shape (few dings, but solid shape imo) and I believe they’ll come right up along with the plastic bit of inlay during the process :cool
I’m actually not using for a relabel, but a mixed RHC set. I’m definitely trying to get something that will keep it’s original inlay intact. Thanks though Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom