• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine PAULSON RHC 100 Advertising Sample Chips100 count (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
paulson-rhc-samples.JPG

Nice color for a project.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAULSON-RHC...t-/252031040269?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

These chips are mine. I have a few more racks and some other colors I'll be listing soon. I've been on CT for a long time but away from chips for the last few years. Just found PCF the other day.

I'm looking for a denominated set of Paulsons or TRKs if anyone is interested in a trade.

djgha4Z.jpg

sjqI5W6.jpg

These chips are mine. I have a few more racks and some other colors I'll be listing soon. I've been on CT for a long time but away from chips for the last few years. Just found PCF the other day.

I'm looking for a denominated set of Paulsons or TRKs if anyone is interested in a trade.

Sent you a PM on the orchid/purple/lavender ones a little bit ago.

Replies set. I've got several racks of each of these colors. I was going to sell a few of them but would like to keep most of this set together until I found another to replace it with. A set for set trade would be ideal, but I'll keep you guys in mind if I break these up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom