Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have 2 racks of PNY $25 secondaries, mint condition. Priced to sell at $125 shipped (US) for both racks, pp via friends & family.

Last edited:
Bump - price reduced and taking offers!

if only it was primary

how much shipping to france ?

Not really sure, I've shipped overseas but it was only a small sample set. A medium flat rate box would be $58.65 based on USPS's website.

Not really sure, I've shipped overseas but it was only a small sample set. A medium flat rate box would be $58.65 based on USPS's website.

If you don't mind....I'm needing to ship sample sets internationally and am wondering how you did that? By flat rate or first class mail? What was the price. Thanks.

If you don't mind....I'm needing to ship sample sets internationally and am wondering how you did that? By flat rate or first class mail? What was the price. Thanks.

It was a PNY sample set with 14 chips, shipped in a small flat rate box for around $14. Was about 4 years ago though so I'm sure the price has increased, but at the time it was the cheapest/safest means for international shipping.

ok i will see if they are not taken with a friend who might search some i think he may be ok to out 170$ including shipping to france for the 200 chips

ok i will see if they are not taken with a friend who might search some i think he may be ok to out 170$ including shipping to france for the 200 chips

Sorry but I just got an offer and these have been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom