• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson Pharoah Poker chips w/case (1 Viewer)

Damn! More like $220 for 750 chips! The case is worth $30 bucks. Sweet deal!
I was trying to figure out why the chips were not in neat rows. Looks like they opened the case upside down.

And includes:

Plus 4 plaques see photo
Plus 20 bounty chips

I was thinking about grabbing them too. I was in process of talking myself into it. :)

Instantly logged into eBay. Set sold already. That was quick. :(. Like $.30 chip? No brainer. Even if just as an investment

I'm glad they were sold before I saw them! It would have been too tempting and wife would not have been happy

WTH!!! He's selling Nevada Jacks and Chipco's for .50 each and Paulson Pharaoh's for .30!!! Is the end of the world coming??? :eek:

hi i'm interested for some if someone want to make a group buy but i cant see the pictures fuc***g eBay made restrictions to france on this chips

someone can post them here?

I snagged this set this morning on the train. Not quite sure what I will do with it yet, but the price looked right.

Turn around and resell it for twice what you paid for it... Repost the pics, and when it snap sells, just have the original seller mail it to your buyer...? :)

I'm glad someone here got them. 0 feedback though? Guess eBay covers buyers up the wazoo now. Can't even give neg feedback if they don't pay.

I was trying to figure out why the chips were not in neat rows. Looks like they opened the case upside down.

Case is open, upside-down (see chip rows and card areas in top of pic).

Unfortunately, this is probably a divorce/break-up sale. Clueless, she listed the cheaper lightweight Paulson chips for less.....

Better send her explicit instructions on how to ship, or your likely to get a real mess in the mail (assuming the chips all arrive unscathed).

Yeah, that would have been a snap buy for me too if I had seen it earlier. Nice find!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom