Wanted Paulson Pharaohs!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking to expand my set of these amazing beautiful chips. Looking for a few barrels, let me know if these are available by the barrel! Thanks so much for the help in advance.

T25 - 20-40 chips
T100 - 20-40 chips
T500 - 20-40 chips
T1k - 20-40 chips
Blue Paulsons Mold classics or pharaohs - 20 chips

Attachments

• B2097775-2863-44B3-A9CD-B03F8713B3E5.jpeg
    B2097775-2863-44B3-A9CD-B03F8713B3E5.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 131
I do love plaques and need some in my life lol, yeah the classics are to expand my T5Ks images below. Have had these in my set for the last two years so figured it was easier to expand them.

Btw those chips under those plaques are gorgi what are they?

Attachments

• 92F1109A-AC68-47A9-B41D-EEB561208BB2.jpeg
    92F1109A-AC68-47A9-B41D-EEB561208BB2.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 126
  • FC429EF9-A74F-4754-9B29-F34323E52B43.jpeg
    FC429EF9-A74F-4754-9B29-F34323E52B43.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 109
I do love plaques and need some in my life lol, yeah the classics are to expand my T5Ks images below. Have had these in my set for the last two years so figured it was easier to expand them.

Btw those chips under those plaques are gorgi what are they?
Just our Ast St. Limit set...
20210107_200944.jpg

Took like 6 months to find the inspiration to clean 1200 of the same chip and they were freaking gross!! Brie finally finished them up today, but some of them were oiled months ago and while some say mineral oil doesnt evaporate over time the chips go back to chalky. So we got them all out and barrel oiled them so they match. The hundos are CDI $100s with faded or really light inlays we are using as a $20 value chip.

Wow where do I get those plaques! Also, how did you get Greg to release the art work?! I tried that years ago and failed.

Wow where do I get those plaques! Also, how did you get Greg to release the art work?! I tried that years ago and failed.
Was the artwork question to me? I don't know Greg or any artwork, that I know of these were original plaques?? @Jeevansluck and I both bought (5) each for crazy money from an eBay seller in vegas a while back. But he only had 20 total I believe

Was the artwork question to me? I don't know Greg or any artwork, that I know of these were original plaques?? @Jeevansluck and I both bought (5) each for crazy money from an eBay seller in vegas a while back. But he only had 20 total I believe
Do I ever regret selling mine. Never should have done that. I basically gave them away at a sizeable loss only to spontaneously buy a full set of Pharaoh's a month later. SMFH at myself and this hobby sometimes

Oh wow I didn’t realize there were plaques made originally. Those are really cool. Now I need to find some some :)

And sweet limit set!
I am actually curious on those plaques as they do match the CDI plaques that were also made but I am not aware that paulson ever made or commissioned plaques??

@BGinGA any light on the subject sir? I seem to remember you mentioned possibly having something to do with the Pharaohs being made? Were the plaques also made at the same time?

The $5000 and $25000 Pharaoh's Club ceramic plaques were later designed by J5 with CT owner Greg Cagle's permission, and commissioned/sold by Michael Patton on his holdempokerchips.com web site. J5 also did the original Paulson Pharaoh's inlay artwork with Cagle, as well as the much later Pharaoh's china clay mold and label design work.

There were two different ceramic manufacturers used; the first produced glossy-finish plaques, while the later ones were made with a matte finish (and had far fewer warping issues, which caused spinners in some of the glossy versions). They sold for around $4.00 each, I believe.

Michael also sold a variety of other ceramic credit-card sized plaques, including the Formal plaque design series ($100 to $1,000,000 denominations).

Ben I’m stealing your photo for a wtb ad if that is cool.

now, let’s get @Teggy some Paulson barrels folks
Don’t mind that the ad has sparked some great conversation and overview of the plaques, I love learning more about Chips and their history...but yes, let’s find me a barrel of each denomination listed above please! Lol

Don’t mind that the ad has sparked some great conversation and overview of the plaques, I love learning more about Chips and their history...but yes, let’s find me a barrel of each denomination listed above please! Lol
Free Bumps are always a good thing grump!! LOL none of that discussion masked the OP, just nobody has any available... let the discussion happen, it will keep your wanted ad on the front cover and maybe the right Pharaoh owner will stumble on the listing and get you all Fixed up. Stop tryin to deprive me of my education Jon!! I need the knowledge so next time you ask me questions at 11 pm I will have the correct answer for you!! LMAO

Seriously though Thank You Dave @BGinGA for the insight sir, very helpful!

Free Bumps are always a good thing grump!! LOL none of that discussion masked the OP, just nobody has any available... let the discussion happen, it will keep your wanted ad on the front cover and maybe the right Pharaoh owner will stumble on the listing and get you all Fixed up. Stop tryin to deprive me of my education Jon!! I need the knowledge so next time you ask me questions at 11 pm I will have the correct answer for you!! LMAO

Oh I agree 100% and I don’t mind the conversation at all, I love learning more about chips and their history from some of the legends like @BGinGA and even yourself.

I will try not to bother you late at night anymore....can’t say it won’t happen though lmao! ;)

Just our Ast St. Limit set...
View attachment 609906
Took like 6 months to find the inspiration to clean 1200 of the same chip and they were freaking gross!! Brie finally finished them up today, but some of them were oiled months ago and while some say mineral oil doesnt evaporate over time the chips go back to chalky. So we got them all out and barrel oiled them so they match. The hundos are CDI $100s with faded or really light inlays we are using as a $20 value chip.

I can't get over this set Ben *swoon*. Are you planning to make some Ash St labels for the CDIs? Or just use them as is?

(Sorry for the derail).

I can't get over this set Ben *swoon*. Are you planning to make some Ash St labels for the CDIs? Or just use them as is?

(Sorry for the derail).
Relabel or Label over on the CDIs... not a fan of over labels and this is most likely a forever set for us, they will be $20 Ash St.s. I love green $1s, I love lucky clovers on chips and Ventura highway by America is my favorite song!! Tell me I wasn't meant to own those beauties. Didn't want to get my Hope's up until they were all in hand.. how does an average Joe find enough rare matching THC chips to make a limit set... I almost cried when they were all on the table together. Probably not amazing to most but very special to me! Took us almost 6 months to clean the nearly 30 years of caked on junk off of them, finished up yesterday!!

Now someone please help @Teggy find his chips so we can talk about whatever we want and he doesn't get grumpy again!! Lol

Relabel or Label over on the CDIs... not a fan of over labels and this is most likely a forever set for us, they will be $20 Ash St.s. I love green $1s, I love lucky clovers on chips and Ventura highway by America is my favorite song!! Tell me I wasn't meant to own those beauties. Didn't want to get my Hope's up until they were all in hand.. how does an average Joe find enough rare matching THC chips to make a limit set... I almost cried when they were all on the table together. Probably not amazing to most but very special to me! Took us almost 6 months to clean the nearly 30 years of caked on junk off of them, finished up yesterday!!

Now someone please help @Teggy find his chips so we can talk about whatever we want and he doesn't get grumpy again!! Lol
@Ben8257 I was never grumpy! Lol

I think we own a total of 3 Pharaoh chips total, a $1, $25 and maybe a hundo... sample sets have always been out of our price range for what they are. I wouldn't mind $30 for a sample but $45 is a bit high!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom