SOLD Paulson Pharaoh Tournament Set - Mint - 750 chips + 10 plaques buttons and cards (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

softchewy

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Up for sale is a 750 chip + 10 Plaque Paulson Pharaoh Tournament Set with Dealer/Tournament buttons and cards.
Pieced this set together a couple of years ago. This is my favorite home market set, but I have never put them in play and other chips are taking their place in the chip drawer. So, time for them to move on to another home.

If you are familiar with the Chiptalk forum, the group buy for this Paulson set about 12 years ago is what spawned that site.

SOLD

300 x $25 (near mint)
300 x $100 (near mint)
100 x $500 (new)
50 x $1000 (new)
10 x $5000 (9 are the rarer smooth version with edgespots, 1 textured version/no edgespots)
1 x dealer button
2 x Pharaoh Playing Cards new
(1 deck opened just to see them, but unused)
very cool cards which are out of print
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2104052526/pharaoh-playing-cards-by-uspcc
Designed by artist Tatiana Karaman and printed by the USPCC
The card faces featured an aged papyrus look
Printed on a quality linen finish

1 x Dealer/Tourney Large button 2 table set new (4 buttons total)
4 different Dealer and Tournament buttons. These are new and unused (coaster bottoms are included but unattached - still have unused adhesive backing)

SOLD

pm with any questions

Contents of case / tray on the the left and tray on the bottom right of the picture is what is included in this sale. Contents in case on top right is not part of the sale (except for the large Tournament/Dealer buttons in the top right case which are included).
Cases not included.

upload_2017-3-6_13-16-40.png

upload_2017-3-6_13-17-36.png

Last edited:
If I had the money...or a more understanding wife...this would be mine. I'm in need of a nice tourney set.

Sweet set! One of the few that I've had, sold, and regret.

If the buyer is in need of another rack of the thousands, shoot me an email. I like seeing my odd racks get added back into full sets....

Sweet set! One of the few that I've had, sold, and regret.

If the buyer is in need of another rack of the thousands, shoot me an email. I like seeing my odd racks get added back into full sets....

I have been struggling a while with selling these or not as well.. hope I don't regret it.. :unsure:

Wow, beautiful set! Wish I could justify another tournament set right now. The completeness of yours with the plaques, buttons, and cards certainly make it special. GLWS!

Oh my gah.... Great set. I already have a good collection of pharoahs on the go and would love to add to it. Put me first on the list if this gets pieced out.

Very nice. If this gets split I'd be interested in the 500 and 1ks.

Up for sale is a 750 chip + 10 Plaque Paulson Pharaoh Tournament Set with Dealer/Tournament buttons and cards.
Pieced this set together a couple of years ago. This is my favorite home market set, but I have never put them in play and other chips are taking their place in the chip drawer. So, time for them to move on to another home.

If you are familiar with the Chiptalk forum, the group buy for this Paulson set about 12 years ago is what spawned that site.

Prefer to keep the set intact, but will consider splitting if everything is spoken for..
split prices added (priority given to those purchasing the most chips).

300 x $25 (near mint) - split price $2.20 per chip
300 x $100
(near mint) - split price $2.20 per chip
100 x $500
(new) - split price $2.30 per chip (dibs @wetfoot)
50 x $1000
(new) - split price $2.30 per chip (dibs @wetfoot)
10 x $5000
(9 are the rarer smooth version with edgespots, 1 textured version/no edgespots) - split price $9 per ($7 for the one without edgespots)
1 x dealer button - split price $9
2 x Pharaoh Playing Cards new
(1 deck opened just to see them, but unused) - split price $22
very cool cards which are out of print
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2104052526/pharaoh-playing-cards-by-uspcc
Designed by artist Tatiana Karaman and printed by the USPCC
The card faces featured an aged papyrus look
Printed on a quality linen finish

1 x Dealer/Tourney Large button 2 table set new (4 buttons total) - split price $48 for the set
4 different Dealer and Tournament buttons. These are new and unused (coaster bottoms are included but unattached - still have unused adhesive backing)

$1785 + shipping/insurance and any paypal fees

pm with any questions

Contents of case / tray on the the left and tray on the bottom right of the picture is what is included in this sale. Contents in case on top right is not part of the sale (except for the large Tournament/Dealer buttons in the top right case which are included).
Cases not included.

View attachment 85776
View attachment 85777

I'll take the whole set. Please send me a message to work out details. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom