• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson NPS "VERY RARE" lol (1 Viewer)

Y'all are harsh. I guess it's good for me if I'm ever in the market for these. They're no Noirs, but they're alright.

Much better than the World TH&C (logs off before people can PM death threats).

I understand all the Paulson Chips mold hatred, but you must at least consider the history. At the time when these were released, there were plenty of folks that didn’t like them then either, but it was really the only way to buy brand-new razor sharp Paulsons for 90 cents each. Following that, there were many more options, however.
I can still remember the smell opening those white boxes....intoxicating. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Y'all are harsh. I guess it's good for me if I'm ever in the market for these. They're no Noirs, but they're alright.

Much better than the World TH&C (logs off before people can PM death threats).
WTC had cool shaped inlays and a muuuch better mold. Colours and spots are beautiful, but disjointed - they seem random. Inlay is OK, I think it's another J5 work. But this inlay looks more like a contractual fulfillment piece of work as opposed to the glorious NPS inlay.

WTC had cool shaped inlays and a muuuch better mold. Colours and spots are beautiful, but disjointed - they seem random. Inlay is OK, I think it's another J5 work. But this inlay looks more like a contractual fulfillment piece of work as opposed to the glorious NPS inlay.
Both the WTHC and NPS inlays were designed by John.

Colors, spots, inlays - apart from the mold I really like these and I find them a million times more attractive than Classics (man, THOSE are ugly) or CDIs.

$3/chip is perhaps a bit of an overpayment, but not terribly considering how hard the $1s and $5s are to find. I paid around that for a lot of those denoms when I was putting together my NPS set a couple of years ago.

$3/chip is perhaps a bit of an overpayment, but not terribly considering how hard the $1s and $5s are to find. I paid around that for a lot of those denoms when I was putting together my NPS set a couple of years ago.

Paulson National Poker Series Poker Chips - Lot of 200 VERY RARE
See original listing
Paulson National Poker Series Poker Chips - Lot of 200 VERY RARE

Item Ended
Item condition:​
Used
Ended:​
Aug 07, 202019:35:22 PDT
Sold For:​
US $460.00

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom