Not Mine Paulson NPS "VERY RARE" lol (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Y'all are harsh. I guess it's good for me if I'm ever in the market for these. They're no Noirs, but they're alright.

Much better than the World TH&C (logs off before people can PM death threats).

Colquhoun

Flush
Reaction score
I understand all the Paulson Chips mold hatred, but you must at least consider the history. At the time when these were released, there were plenty of folks that didn’t like them then either, but it was really the only way to buy brand-new razor sharp Paulsons for 90 cents each. Following that, there were many more options, however.
I can still remember the smell opening those white boxes....intoxicating. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

mtl mile end

Flush
Reaction score
Y'all are harsh. I guess it's good for me if I'm ever in the market for these. They're no Noirs, but they're alright.

Much better than the World TH&C (logs off before people can PM death threats).
WTC had cool shaped inlays and a muuuch better mold. Colours and spots are beautiful, but disjointed - they seem random. Inlay is OK, I think it's another J5 work. But this inlay looks more like a contractual fulfillment piece of work as opposed to the glorious NPS inlay.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTC had cool shaped inlays and a muuuch better mold. Colours and spots are beautiful, but disjointed - they seem random. Inlay is OK, I think it's another J5 work. But this inlay looks more like a contractual fulfillment piece of work as opposed to the glorious NPS inlay.
Both the WTHC and NPS inlays were designed by John.

shaboo

Pair
Reaction score
Colors, spots, inlays - apart from the mold I really like these and I find them a million times more attractive than Classics (man, THOSE are ugly) or CDIs.

cpac54

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$3/chip is perhaps a bit of an overpayment, but not terribly considering how hard the $1s and $5s are to find. I paid around that for a lot of those denoms when I was putting together my NPS set a couple of years ago.

HaRDHouSeiNC

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$3/chip is perhaps a bit of an overpayment, but not terribly considering how hard the $1s and $5s are to find. I paid around that for a lot of those denoms when I was putting together my NPS set a couple of years ago.

Paulson National Poker Series Poker Chips - Lot of 200 VERY RARE
See original listing
Paulson National Poker Series Poker Chips - Lot of 200 VERY RARE

Item Ended
Item condition:​
Used
Ended:​
Aug 07, 202019:35:22 PDT
Sold For:​
US $460.00

Top Bottom