• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson Noirs For Sale (1 Viewer)

My first really nice set of chips was 300 of these bad boys (100, 500 and 1K denoms) with the Le Noir dealer button. Paid $1.49/chip and still miss them to this day. But won't pay the inflated prices they go for, would rather buy myself customs.

If the "other person" actively bidding on these at this stage is on here and sees this, drop me a PM? I don't need everything out of what's listed but do want some pieces of it to fill out a set - maybe we could work out a split if one of us wins instead of potentially gouging each other.

If the "other person" actively bidding on these at this stage is on here and sees this, drop me a PM? I don't need everything out of what's listed but do want some pieces of it to fill out a set - maybe we could work out a split if one of us wins instead of potentially gouging each other.
Go get em!!

I too would like to fill out my set. So If you know who wins let me know and I'll share the expense. I might be bidding on it on Sunday.

I was one of the bidders on the 1s, 5s, 25s, and I think 10s - all of the lots going for less than a dollar a chip last Thursday. For what it's worth, I'm "winning" the 1s lot still at $500 but that is my max. So whoever wants those. But obviously who knows how many potential bidders are waiting until Saturday. Not a Le Paulson Noir owner so don't feel bad taking them. I know I won't win come closing anyway and hope these go to a PCFer.

Haha, just saw I'm still winning the 1 denomination lot with under five hours to go. Like an idiot I thought, Maybe this might actually happen! Then looked at the 5 denomination lot and reality came crashing down. :(

And yes, I KNOW how eBay works - all real bids come in five minutes or less! :tdown:

Wow, somebody got lucky! 500 quality Paulsons for just $510!? Was very difficult to avoid the temptation to rebid!

Well I don't think it was anyone here then, at least no one that posted to this thread then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom