Paulson Mirage solid set (2 Viewers)

ParrotheadMZ

Flush
Reaction score
Just wanted opinions on whether or not to do this set.
I personally love solids. I bought a bunch of Jack Tournament chips for fracs but they don’t jive the best with most of my sets because they are in to good Of condition to use with my used sets. Uneven stacks.
Just wondering what you all think of solid cash sets in general and if you think this set would be good or bad.
I was thinking of doing a Mirage tribute set. The palm trees would look awesome with the solids I think.
Thoughts?
6D934399-16AC-4A90-BCD0-240DE930771D.jpeg

842DA5EA-B5F9-4133-B315-2E5C95642E67.jpeg

Borrowed the pic and will take down if needed.
my breakdown would be
100-25c pink
200-$1blue
400-$5 yellow
100-$20 orange
100-$25 green (just because)
20- $100 black.

note that the blue is a lighter blue(not jack 5k)

It’s a Label project.
I’m not a killer like some of you all @AK Chip lol

One more question. Would you try to color match the trees? They look like they would be real close as is.
damn it, I need a purple hundo!

One more question. Would you try to color match the trees? They look like they would be real close as is.
damn it, I need a purple hundo!

I think that color-matching the trees would be cool, but I also think that they’re already so close that it would look great either way. A purple $100 chip would definitely be sweet though!

really good, adding the blue is an amazing idea. brilliant :love:

it even match better than the original 5000's blue from the set :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Correct - those were all full murder labels. (Which I have sold.) None left to tempt me to buy more RHC!

full

Reminds me a lot of these...and I LOVE these.
I do too.
I was looking for the one with the turtle the other day and thought it was black sands. This set pulled up and it is a beautiful set. Now which one was the turtle asm set?

Ok I like the orange and green next to each other but they would never be in play at the same time so that makes the yellow and green together and I don’t like that so that’s probably out.

I know it might not strictly adhere to Cali color standards, but the pink frac and the orange $20 would be AWESOME. I know that a $10 chip doesn’t make a ton of sense, but maybe it’d be cool to use the orange chips as 10s and the greens or blacks as 25s?

I know it might not strictly adhere to Cali color standards, but the pink frac and the orange $20 would be AWESOME. I know that a $10 chip doesn’t make a ton of sense, but maybe it’d be cool to use the orange chips as 10s and the greens or blacks as 25s?
That would be cool. I won’t use all the chips in the set most likely.
I’m not really going for Cali color set just colorful. I have a Cali color set on the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom