PCF Giveaway Paulson Le Noir Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Win a Paulson Le Noir sample set.
  • Includes the 1, 5, 10, 25, 100, 500, 1k, and 5k chips.
  • Open to all PCF members with 10+ posts.
  • Free Worldwide shipping!
Thanks to @ReallyGoodUsername for providing this giveaway prize.

raffle-tickets.png

Paulson Le Noir Sample Set

I had a set of 300 of these back in the Chiptalk days with the Noire dealer button. Had 100, 500 and 1K chips in the set and used them for playing home game tourneys with my buddies. Paid $1.49/chip back then and sold them at a loss when I joined the community to sell them off. But that set is what brought me to the community originally so lots of fond memories.

I had a set of 300 of these back in the Chiptalk days with the Noire dealer button. Had 100, 500 and 1K chips in the set and used them for playing home game tourneys with my buddies. Paid $1.49/chip back then and sold them at a loss when I joined the community to sell them off. But that set is what brought me to the community originally so lots of fond memories.

And they’re still in an All-American loving home. :)

I thought it was CT’er grandgnu that had those....hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom