Paulson Home Game Set Valuation. (1 Viewer)

Percy7

Flush
Reaction score
Hey All. Yes this question is asked all the time and yes the answer depends on a number of factors. Still can’t help myself asking...it’s the noob in me. I was given this old set of 300 Paulson monogram hot stamps and I’m trying to decide what to do with them. Colors aren’t exotic and the monogram M well..I guess I could squint and make it a W. Good condition not much use. Is $0.75 a chip in the right ballpark for retail? Not selling just thinking about a first custom set and don’t want to use anything of higher value as the basis for the build.
Thanks and my apologies for continuing the old tired dialogue about what is the right price for Paulson solids.
1BCB0F92-E6C1-418B-8157-6BC62890CE4B.jpeg

A44424B4-CABB-46E3-96C3-52620876D461.jpeg

Hey All. Yes this question is asked all the time and yes the answer depends on a number of factors. Still can’t help myself asking...it’s the noob in me. I was given this old set of 300 Paulson monogram hot stamps and I’m trying to decide what to do with them. Colors aren’t exotic and the monogram M well..I guess I could squint and make it a W. Good condition not much use. Is $0.75 a chip in the right ballpark for retail? Not selling just thinking about a first custom set and don’t want to use anything of higher value as the basis for the build.
Thanks and my apologies for continuing the old tired dialogue about what is the right price for Paulson solids.
View attachment 693130
View attachment 693131
Mill and make custom. 75¢ isn’t far off for these colors. Maybe up to $1.

These will be beautiful when remade correctly. It´s probably worth it to pony up for a nice design and then it´s a sick setup and it shouldn´t be to hard to find some other solids to expand later. Lovely condition from what it seems :)

I'd say these most likely would sell instantly at $.75/chip here. Although as you say it's not the most exciting colors, I would say a bit over $1/each is reasonable to expect.
Now... to start another project. Don’t know why I can’t sell anything to help fund the existing projects. My excuse is I’m only sitting on 3700 chips and they feel like family at 3:00AM. Got the fever I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom