For Sale Paulson Grand Cardroom (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssanel54

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I thought I should open a new thread in the classifieds rather than continue to post in Tommy's WTB (since he has already made a purchase.)

I am considering selling my Paulson GCR set. I will only break it up is all chips are accounted for. All of the Chips are Gold Foil with exception of 160 of the T25 which are Silver Foil. The going rate on these appears to be $1.75 per chip. All chips have been used, but in excellent condition. Exact Breakdown:

625 x 25 Green
814 x 100 Charcoal
477 x 500 Purple
404 x 1000 Orange
203 x 5000 Yellow

So far, Interest has been:

Tommy - 160 x 25 (Silver Foil)
CdnBeerLover - 160 x 25, 160 x 100, 80 x 500, 120 x 1000, 80 x 5000
loul13 - 240 x 25, 240 x 100, 180 x 500, 180 x 1000, 120 x 5000

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
At $1.75 USD / chip, that works out to over $1400 CDN for 600 chips once shipping, exchange, and taxes are accounted for. I can't justify that, despite my love for the chips. Time to find a new set of dream chips, as these are now priced well out of my price range.

Sorry, I'm out.

Last edited:
At $1.75 USD / chip, that works out to over $1400 CDN for 600 chips once shipping, exchange, and taxes are accounted for. I can't justify that, despite my love for the chips. Time to find a new set of dream chips, as these are now priced well out of my price range.

Sorry, I'm out.

Out sorry !!

No worries. As I mentioned, Im not super motivated to sell these. I am curious as to what price you were looking for? Obviously I have some flexibility if someone is buying in quantity, but for a specific breakdown of 600 chips that are not commonly available, I would expect to pay a premium.

I also need to factor in how much money I would need to spend to build another set that would accommodate 80-100 people.

The price range for CPC solids labelled (approx $1.25 max), since that's the route I'm now going to pursue. And even that is on the high side of what I'd be willing to pay. Or perhaps GOCC customs. Both options give me more bang for the buck.

Paulsons are nice, but not worth that kind of markup, at least not to me.

ssanel54 said:
I also need to factor in how much money I would need to spend to build another set that would accommodate 80-100 people.

Waouh !!!! That's a nice home game !!!;)

The price range for CPC solids labelled (approx $1.25 max), since that's the route I'm now going to pursue. And even that is on the high side of what I'd be willing to pay. Or perhaps GOCC customs. Both options give me more bang for the buck.

Paulsons are nice, but not worth that kind of markup, at least not to me.

cant go wrong with custom CPC's. Feel free to check out my other WTS for smooth no molds. Not sure if it's what your looking for, but breakdown is pretty close, and I can work with you on price with shipping......plus no wait!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Waouh !!!! That's a nice home game !!!;)

Not typical, but better to be prepared!

cant go wrong with custom CPC's. Feel free to check out my other WTS for smooth no molds. Not sure if it's what your looking for, but breakdown is pretty close, and I can work with you on price with shipping......plus no wait!

I looked hard at them. We play 12k tourneys with 1 rebuy, and I try to size sets to accommodate 20 players (although we have squeezed in 23 during one game), and inevitably the 1k and 5k chips in most sets are too low to support them. This one falls into that category as well. As it stands, the inability to expand the set is a deal killer.

I looked hard at them. We play 12k tourneys with 1 rebuy, and I try to size sets to accommodate 20 players (although we have squeezed in 23 during one game), and inevitably the 1k and 5k chips in most sets are too low to support them. This one falls into that category as well. As it stands, the inability to expand the set is a deal killer.

Have you considered the key west line? I'm not sure what Dennis is charging, but you could get your desired breakdown, and have a nice inlay set with spots.

Have you considered the key west line? I'm not sure what Dennis is charging, but you could get your desired breakdown, and have a nice inlay set with spots.

I'm in love with solids. I have sample sets of the Key West chips, and they are really nice. But I need a denominated set, and if I'm going to spend the funds, it will be for a solid set. Neither of the Key West lines work in that respect. At this point, a custom set of my own is the best option.

I just bought 620 Silver Foil Paulson GCR's on Dec 22. Trust me, even at $1.75 USD/chip, those babies are gone!

Hi,
Im interested by these Paulson GCR.
How many chips remain ?

Tx

Yes, nice !
I'd have bought these if they were with a silver foil. Personal problem with the gold foil.
But, if the price decrease... maybe !
Thanks for the pics.
GL for the sale

Strangely, as soon as I put these up for sale, I got interest and was able to work out a deal for my backup Tourney set. I will be pulling the GCRs off the Market as they are my only remaining Big Tourney Set.

Strangely, as soon as I put these up for sale, I got interest and was able to work out a deal for my backup Tourney set. I will be pulling the GCRs off the Market as they are my only remaining Big Tourney Set.

Keep these beauties! May you take down many a tourney with them!

Those silver foil 25s gone? :(

I been meaning to add an ad status for pulling an ad. Just added "CANCELLED" to the Thread Tools list..

Beautiful chips. Never made an offer cuz they were about .75 per chip out of my price range, lol. Damn.........I love me some solids!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom