Cancelled Paulson Grand Cardroom Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianb10

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is with a heavy heart that I list these. I just don't host anymore and my daughter has her 8th grade D.C/NYC trip in the spring.

I added prices based on what I saw some previous sales were and some advice from other PCF'ers. I'd always listen to offers if you think I am way off base.

Paulson Private Cardroom (original colors) ***SOLD***
$1's - 300 (100 of these are the non-denom variety)
$5's - 400
$25's - 300
$10's - 230 (30 of these are non-denominated)
$20's - 70

Full set is $1500. Buyer to pay papal fees unless using friends and family. Flat rate shipping and insurance in the US included. International I'll pay up to what the U.S shipping would have been and buyer picks up remainder.

I would also entertain offers on individual racks provided that a majority of the chips were accounted for. Per rack price would be $175/rack shipped with buyer paying PP fees and same deal on shipping as above.

Not looking to sell individual quantities or barrels at this time.

Paulson Grand Cardroom Solids (silver foil). Total chips available 1600. Offered as 3 smaller sets or as a whole set (no per rack sales at this time).
Total 1600 chip set
T25 - 380
T100 - 510
T500 - 300
T1K (blaze orange) - 300
T5K (yellow) - 110

$3600. Buyer to pay papal fees unless using friends and family. Flat rate shipping and insurance in the US included. International I'll pay up to what the U.S shipping would have been and buyer picks up remainder.

Chips can also be made available in 3 smaller sets.

400 chip set (2 available) each supports a 10 person T15K tourney
T25 - 120
T100 - 120
T500 - 65
T1K - 80
T5K - 15

$1100 each. Buyer to pay papal fees unless using friends and family. Flat rate shipping and insurance in the US included. International I'll pay up to what the U.S shipping and insurance would have been and buyer picks up remainder.

700 chip set (1 available) supports a single table T50K or 2 table T30K tournament
T25 - 140
T100 - 170
T500 - 170
T1K - 140
T5K - 80

$1800. Buyer to pay papal fees unless using friends and family. Flat rate shipping and insurance in the US included. International I'll pay up to what the U.S shipping and insurance would have been and buyer picks up remainder.

Thanks to @BGinGA for help on breaking into smaller playable sets.

With the smaller sets I would be left with 1 rack of T100 that can be included with a set or sold separately. A buyer of one of the smaller sets can have the rack for an additional $200. Sold separately $275 shipped.

I also have 110 of the BCC T5's. These have gold foil and are on the flame mold. $100 shipped

Chips will be shipped in white chip boxes. Racks not included but could be made available separately and you pay for shipping.

I also have 2 tables that I'd be willing to sell to anyone local to the Denver area. One is an oval 8 person with your choice of platinum or blackberry speed cloth (I have 2 of these, I'll keep one, don't care on the color). The other is a 6 person oval with red speed cloth. It is mounted on a pedestal base (repurposed from an old dining table) but I have the folding legs that were originally on it that you could have as well or in place of. Photos of these are available as well. I do not have a truck so you'd have to pick up from me.

Thanks for looking.

Not the best pics, horrible lighting in my basement and all I have is my iPhone

Last edited:
if Paulson GCRs are split, I will take a rack of 25s. If someone wants to buy the entire set and make-up some of your cost, I will pay a premium on top of your purchase price for 40 of the 25s.

Last edited:
BG was looking for some $5k chips a while ago.
I am interested in the PCR set but this time of year it is hard to offer a decent amount for them.

I am highly interested in the GCRs.

However, I have been out of the game for a long time as well…so not sure what would even be a fair offer.

Sale Pending on entire set of PCR's.

dam those red 5's always look good, and the white 10's remind me of the non denom first paulson set i had....

if the buyer of the whole set wants/needs to unload a rack or two of the 5's and maybe a rack of 10's ...sent me a pm

I would take a few barrels or even a rack of the PCR 10's as well.

need two racks $5 and$25,also need $20's - 70 and $10's - 30 of non-denominated。
total 300 piece。
if split,please tell me。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom