Wanted Paulson Grand Cardroom (GCR) / Paulson Avalon Club chips (silver foil only) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejbibler

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[h=2]I am interested in approximately 1000 of each chip type. No BCC's please. Let me know the price you are willing to accept to part with them (no matter the expense). I hope & pray someone out there has some good news (or at least some leads for me).[/h]

Thanks in advance,
Eric in Iowa

I assume you are looking for 1000 GCR and 1000 Avalon as opposed to 1000 of each denomination? Do you have a preferred breakdown? For the GCR's are you looking for Silver foil only as well?

I assume you are looking for 1000 GCR and 1000 Avalon as opposed to 1000 of each denomination? Do you have a preferred breakdown? For the GCR's are you looking for Silver foil only as well?
Yes, 1000 GCR and 1000 Aavalon. Not sure of the preferred breakdown, but a good tourney mix is ideal. On the GCRs, yes I prefer silver foil also. Thanks for responding!

Yes, 1000 GCR and 1000 Aavalon. Not sure of the preferred breakdown, but a good tourney mix is ideal. On the GCRs, yes I prefer silver foil also. Thanks for responding!

I believe Apache still has a limited number of Avalons in stock, so maybe start there.

I think I have 200 GCR T25 with silver foil that I would prefer to trade fro gold foil. If you find a third party that has some gold foil chips for sale, keep me in mind.

I believe Apache still has a limited number of Avalons in stock, so maybe start there.

I think I have 200 GCR T25 with silver foil that I would prefer to trade fro gold foil. If you find a third party that has some gold foil chips for sale, keep me in mind.

OK. Thanks. Will do.

I have 200-300 charcoal T100 silver foil GCRs available. They are in mint, chalky-new, never been played with condition. I took them off Josh's hands last year when I bought the last of his stock. Let me know if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom