• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Wanted Paulson Grand Cardroom (GCR) / Paulson Avalon Club chips (silver foil only) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejbibler

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[h=2]I am interested in approximately 1000 of each chip type. No BCC's please. Let me know the price you are willing to accept to part with them (no matter the expense). I hope & pray someone out there has some good news (or at least some leads for me).[/h]

Thanks in advance,
Eric in Iowa

ssanel54

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I assume you are looking for 1000 GCR and 1000 Avalon as opposed to 1000 of each denomination? Do you have a preferred breakdown? For the GCR's are you looking for Silver foil only as well?

ejbibler

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume you are looking for 1000 GCR and 1000 Avalon as opposed to 1000 of each denomination? Do you have a preferred breakdown? For the GCR's are you looking for Silver foil only as well?
Yes, 1000 GCR and 1000 Aavalon. Not sure of the preferred breakdown, but a good tourney mix is ideal. On the GCRs, yes I prefer silver foil also. Thanks for responding!

ssanel54

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yes, 1000 GCR and 1000 Aavalon. Not sure of the preferred breakdown, but a good tourney mix is ideal. On the GCRs, yes I prefer silver foil also. Thanks for responding!

I believe Apache still has a limited number of Avalons in stock, so maybe start there.

I think I have 200 GCR T25 with silver foil that I would prefer to trade fro gold foil. If you find a third party that has some gold foil chips for sale, keep me in mind.

ejbibler

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe Apache still has a limited number of Avalons in stock, so maybe start there.

I think I have 200 GCR T25 with silver foil that I would prefer to trade fro gold foil. If you find a third party that has some gold foil chips for sale, keep me in mind.

OK. Thanks. Will do.

66Divadnoj

Waiting List
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 200-300 charcoal T100 silver foil GCRs available. They are in mint, chalky-new, never been played with condition. I took them off Josh's hands last year when I bought the last of his stock. Let me know if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom