Cancelled Paulson Grand Cardroom chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
grandcardroom.jpg

I'm being optimistic.

If you have a set of Paulson Grand Cardroom chips to sell, pm me. Thanks.

Your looking for these as well, Tommy? These are going to be next to impossible to get.

You gotta put it out there that you are a serious buyer in case someone chooses to part with them. :)

Tommy didn't you just score a 1000 chip tourney set that were solids last week? Damn you have the chip bug bad.

Yeah the BCC version. I don't need all of them so I will be listing a 300-350 set soon. :)

If you have a set of Paulson Grand Cardroom chips to sell, pm me. Thanks.
Your looking for these as well, Tommy? These are going to be next to impossible to get.
You gotta put it out there that you are a serious buyer in case someone chooses to part with them. :)
Tommy didn't you just score a 1000 chip tourney set that were solids last week? Damn you have the chip bug bad.
Yeah the BCC version. I don't need all of them so I will be listing a 300-350 set soon. :)

I've been considering selling my beloved 1000-pc set with extras, but am now afraid of them falling into the hands of a professional chip-flipper. :p

I've been considering selling my beloved 1000-pc set with extras, but am now afraid of them falling into the hands of a professional chip-flipper. :p

Hmmm....I'd love to have a set to actually use in our tournaments. :) Will have to check the bank account...

You gotta put it out there that you are a serious buyer in case someone chooses to part with them.

If you guys are REALLY serious, I have 2500 that I could sell. I was not anticipating selling them, so don't have a price in mind. I am not interested in breaking up the set, so all chips would need to be accounted for. These are all GOLD foil with the exception of 160 green chips which have Silver foil.

Apporoximate breakdown:

620 Green
800 Charcoal
480 Blurple
400 Orange
200 Yellow
Plus extras

Feel free to make an offer.

LOL. Sometimes you have to buy the whole lot to get the chips you need. Nothing wrong with selling the ones you don't need afterwards.

If you guys are REALLY serious, I have 2500 that I could sell. I was not anticipating selling them, so don't have a price in mind. I am not interested in breaking up the set, so all chips would need to be accounted for. These are all GOLD foil with the exception of 160 green chips which have Silver foil.

Apporoximate breakdown:

620 Green
800 Charcoal
480 Blurple
400 Orange
200 Yellow
Plus extras

I've been having some good luck lately. I just bought a set of the Paulson version today. :) I will take the 160 silver foil green if you split.

Apporoximate breakdown:

620 Green
800 Charcoal
480 Blurple
400 Orange
200 Yellow
Plus extras

Can't take them all, unfortunately. If you ever decide to split, I'm looking for a 600-chip set
160 x T25 (green)
160 x T100 (charcoal)
80 x T500 (blurple)
120 x T1000 (orange)
80 x T5000 (yellow)

What about a couple of extra of each chip in case damage, lost, etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom