Paulson Grand Card Room (silver foil) (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
They're here!

paulson_grand_cardroom_1.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_2.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_3.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_4.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_5.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_6.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_7.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_8.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_9.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_10.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_11.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_12.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_13.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_14.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_15.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_16.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_17.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_18.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_19.jpg

paulson_grand_cardroom_20.jpg

Beautiful Tommy!!! I absolutely LOVE those... Home or not, those have some of the prettiest colors and stamps around... I hope I can find a set of those soon as well (not holding my breath!)... If it wasn't for the gold foil (which is also GREAT, but not my preference) I would have bought that set from Scott... Thanks for the pr0n!!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Your break down is perfect for my games as well!!! :) Hit me up if you ever decide to part ways with the set!!! :)

Wow, those are great. I love the silver hot stamp -- and the color on the greens in particular is fantastic. Nice addition to the family!

MoscowRadio nailed it. I'm jealous. Very jealous. I don't know how you do it.

To be honest, I'm starting to think that this quote might refer to you and your chip budget:

(start at 4:41...)

Hit me up if you ever decide to part ways with the set!!! :)

Will do. I am torn between the BCC and Paulson version. They are both really nice.

Wait, what?? I had no clue you were getting a set of these! And right after your BCC GCR set?

:) Those two purchases and the PNY $1 have put a huge dent in my chip buying for the year and we are only 10 days in! I hope nothing awesome comes to the market.
Ah... who am I kidding, sure I do. Just more OT to work. :)

390 hours of OT and back pay from new contract in 2014. :)

Use the insert video button (film strip icon) so it adds the correct tags. I fixed it. :)
I did use the film icon button. Looks like it was the additional parms to have it start at 281s in and finish at 288s (the "endless trunks of money" quote) that prevent it.

Keep me in mind if you ever decide to sell one of those sets (although it looks like I'm behind already...).

I did use the film icon button. Looks like it was the additional parms to have it start at 281s in and finish at 288s (the "endless trunks of money" quote) that prevent it.

Keep me in mind if you ever decide to sell one of those sets (although it looks like I'm behind already...).

The video start tag was missing info, the extra prams probably messed it up.

I don't like the way that Fishman guy plays. Too much acting with the nuts.

Tommy, if you ever let these go there is a special place in poker chip purgatory waiting for you.

Somebody please help this poor guy get his hands on at least a barrel of T25s to fill out that rack. It's driving me crazy.

Been working hard on a devious plan to get 10 of them yeller 5k's sent down jah-juh way to fill MY rack..... :p

This sucks...now I need a set. I have no business even looking at any chips until at least August with the orders I've made this month

wow, really like your table. I want one like that. I had a mixture of silver and gold foil on my Grand Cardrooms. I really liked the choice.

How many people does your table seat fit comfortably? I like it .. guess it would be self deal but again ..its pretty cool

How many people does your table seat fit comfortably? I like it .. guess it would be self deal but again ..its pretty cool

6 comfy, 8 max. The lights are neat. Initially I just wanted a raised rail. For a little more, I got the lights too. Probably best for a non-poker party unless on low brightness. Put the glass topper on and set them to strobe, fade in and out, change colors, etc. Comes with a remote. Mine is similar to this one.

remote.jpg

Man those are awesome. Congrats. Hopefully makes working those extra hours worth it for ya.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom