Wanted Paulson Flags RHC (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Ever since I saw @Poker Zombie plane set up... it has got me in the mindset of building a small beater set similar to a heads up set. I have a cousin that comes over and we play 3 handed on a regular basis... so I would love to build something to cover 3.

I am looking for just a few more of these cheap chips and it would be playable.
20201222_200338.jpg

Looking for
(6) of the Mexico $5s and
(20 - 40) of the France $25s.

If anyone has any they are not using it would be appreciated! I will offer $2 a chip plus shipping for what I need. I would buy more if necessary but in bulk I would only pay $1.50 each...

This is a low denom set, I am aware of what the $1k chip is and not trying to cause any drama with that. I have all the $100s I need to make this T500 playable starting at 1/2. Haven't seen these for sale in a long time more than singles on eBay and would really love to get it playable!

Thank you for your time!
Fellow Chipper Ben

Update... thanks to @Gavin I was able to find more than I even needed in those but they will all get used.

Still would like to add some $5s if possible and now with that many $25s a few hundos would help also!!

Thank you guys, and thank you Gavin for going above beyond by actually using the wanted section! Lol

Do you know what the colors on the five dollar in Mexico chip are Ben?Those spot work really well with the yellow. Would be a great murder candidate if they were oversized inlays.

Do you know what the colors on the five dollar in Mexico chip are Ben?Those spot work really well with the yellow. Would be a great murder candidate if they were oversized inlays.
Not sure buddy, they are bright and vibrant! Guessing canary, arch yellow and Lavendar... you are not wrong on the murder idea if they went oversized... don't even know how they came up with this idea kind of weird. I got a few of these when I started chipping and then added on from @kaimat , just figure why not try to make them playable. Definitely lower end chips but hey I like oversized inlays and nothing wrong with a little beater travel set!!

Thank you guys for the help... my little idea here magically turned into a 5 person set! Could still use some $100 Canada chips but pretty damn cool! Maybe and early show up turbo set!

Starting stacks of
(15) T1/ (12) T5/ (9) T25/(7) T100/(2) T500 ...

Even if someone has some singles laying around would help with coloring up, but better than sitting around not playable! Haha

Mine are the Native American warriors...I’ve got a few samples left. @SpaceMonkey420 has the rest. Cool set @Ben8257!
View attachment 600547
Do you have a playable breakdown of those? Pretty damn cool, being that I have a lot of native American blood myself!!

I guess quite a few of us have these fantasy lines! HAHA I'm sure someone somewhere along the line had large sets of these... maybe they were customs and were broken up into smaller lots over time. I can't imagine the Flags or these were really a huge hit in the public market?

Looks like they could be confusing in pots with the chip colors on many in this series being so close... kind of like the Giant inlay GC chips. I own them and love them but you really want good lighting on the table so you can see the edges of the chips well.

Well if you have the starts of a mini set, you mine as well. These chips are probably scattered all across the PCF landscape. Who better to put a set together when you!

Yes…Perfect travel set. And if the airline loses it it won’t be a huge loss. Although on your claims forms say they were ESPT!

My friend and I have been trying to corner the chief warrior market on eBay for quite some time. He’s using them every Friday at his home cash game. We are trying to corner the eBay market and get more. I think we have 800+ as of today. I do have a sample set with the racist chips in a drawer some “chipper” here sent me awhile ago. I’m not too fond of it. I speak Spanish and I have more black and Hispanic friends then normal. I also own a home in Cabo and those chips slightly offend me. If I can dig them up ill ship em for free just to get them out of here.

Attachments

• 1A52349E-410B-4A23-A54B-A3A14EF8F56B.jpeg
    1A52349E-410B-4A23-A54B-A3A14EF8F56B.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 84
My friend and I have been trying to corner the chief warrior market on eBay for quite some time. He’s using them every Friday at his home cash game. We are trying to corner the eBay market and get more. I think we have 800+ as of today. I do have a sample set with the racist chips in a drawer some “chipper” here sent me awhile ago. I’m not too fond of it. I speak Spanish and I have more black and Hispanic friends then normal. I also own a home in Cabo and those chips slightly offend me. If I can dig them up ill ship em for free just to get them out of here.
Blend the 1k first though.

Thank you very much @Gavin ! Your help on the $25s took this to a 5 person 1k turbo set!! Along with a few $5s coming from my good buddy Herman!

Feels awesome to make something playable rather than just having chips sitting around!
20201228_164322.jpg

I agree it is a shame the $5s are giant inlay... man the are truly an awesome yellow $5 for a fantasy line up!!

Still would love to add some more if anyone has any of these sitting around and not playable... even a few would help with chip ups.

Thanks for checking it out guys!!

Had a blast getting these in play for the first time the other night thanks to @Godzilla28 and @Gavin !! Seriously thank you both! Our turbo satatilte to cover entry to the main event was a big hit!! @FordPickup92 took it down
20210102_200101.jpg

Our starting stacks were perfect! I would love to get this to cover 8 people and would only take a few more chips!
20210104_172522.jpg

Just looking for:
(2) $1 United Kingdom
(6) $5 Mexico
(4) $25 France
(2) $100 Canada
(3) $500 United States

I realize probably nobody has these sitting around but even a sample set would help! Probably have some quality trade bait but offering $2.50 per chip I need to get this thing finished up!!

Please help if you can!! May have to consider paying crazy eBay prices to get it finished up!!

Ben

Just the direct site as the only seller ever on eBay, guessing they bought a bunch a long time ago, probably at close out prices like $.25 a chip and trying to get rich off of them. I just really like our little turbo warm up set and would love to finish it and not have to hope and pray for 3 years. Just sucks they have to be hiding somewhere... only need a few those 9 listed and 2 more $1 and I am done! Unless someone has a bunch!! LOL

offering $3 a chip for the ones I need if anyone has any they can spare!! I need 11 dang chips!!

I have a sample set of these @Ben8257, but not sure you would want them with international shipping..? Let me know, and we can try to figure something out.

Good luck in your search! Sorry, I dont have any.

That Mexico $5 is pretty cool, are there any other fantasy chips sets that use that colour/spot combo? It seems like all the other flag chips are standard fantasy combos.

I’m sure there are others that overlap but with oversized inlays, inlay replacement is not really an option and I am all about original chips, not a huge fan of Inlay replacement unless the chips you need do not exist. It’s only a few chips that we need to complete and there is a company out there that sells them but $5 each and crazy shipping. I picked these up in chunks from several members over time so I think there are more out there, its not really a rush but I figured bump each month maybe someone might see this and have some laying around.

I agree about the $5 it is really awesome and luckily @Godzilla28 hooked me up with what I needed on those! It’s only 11 chips total and eventually I will suck it up and pay the crazy $5 each to finish it up before someone else grabs them. If anyone ever has a small cash set that is not ally large enough to get in play I highly suggest a turbo tourney set! This one is 8 player Starting stacks of (10) T1, (8) T5, (6) T25, (3) T100, a quick 30 minute structure warm up is really fun!!

I'm glad I was able to help out with your turbo set. If you are not in a rush and if they open the Vegas chip show again... Ive seen a bunch of these in small lots just sitting around at the convention. Not much interest in them when there are $100 single chips lying around.

I'm glad I was able to help out with your turbo set. If you are not in a rush and if they open the Vegas chip show again... Ive seen a bunch of these in small lots just sitting around at the convention. Not much interest in them when there are $100 single chips lying around.
I think we may try to make the convention. Would be awesome if that was the case! (Of course, I'd have to divert my eyes from all the singles :eek: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom