- Jul 21, 2017
- Reaction score
- Not Idaho.
- STARTING BID: [ $ 450.00]
- Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 5.00 ]
- NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
- No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
- Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 7pm Mountain Standard Time (MST) , Friday April 3rd] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
- I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
- PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
- Shipping Terms: [ MFRB]
- Payment Terms: [ Paypal F&F or Venmo]
Okay, so I found this set a while ago and bought it with no real plans. I spent 250 plus shipping and it's broken down as
Yellow - 100
Blue - 98
White - 132
Red - 99
Black - 45
Clean older Diamond Molds, good shape, great edges and still have lathe marks, little dry and has some storage coloring on the whites.
Im currently milling these and they will be done by Friday. The starting price is under the charge for what they could cost to get milled, and all they will need is a order to @Gear for 7/8 inlays and you have a great 1 table custom set.
I think a 25/50/1/5/20 breakdown works with it.
I'll even clean the whites ultrasonic and try and brighten them up. Hopefully, a new chipper could get a fully custom Paulson solid set for under 2 a chip.
Finished milled pics will be up by Wed, me thinks.
Also, if this seems like the wrong time (which, it could be), I'll cancel it until normalcy reappears. Just figured it might be a good time for projects for some and a deal.