For Sale Paulson Color Samples (At Discounted Ebay Prices...) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicubs1988

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
THIS IS NOT A DIBS SALE

Given the rising cost of trying to track down a complete set of Paulson color samples, I've decided I'd rather focus on my other projects. As a result, I'm selling off the samples that I have at the cost I have in them.

I will sell these at $5/chip, plus shipping. My intent is to help other people complete their sets, so please post in the comments which colors I have that you need.

At 9 p.m. (PST) on 22 September (Wednesday), I'll start allocating chips. How I choose to allocate the chips is up to me. I may pick someone because they only need one color to complete their set, or I might draw numbers as a tie-breaker to decide who gets a particular sample. I'm trying to do a relatively nice thing so please don't break my balls over it.

Please post your interest below. I have the following colors:

Moss Green (2)
Dark Green (3)
Lime Green (2)
Forrest Green (2)
Mint Green (3)
Sea Green (2)
Sky Blue
Watermelon
Red (3)
Radiant Red
Hot Pink
Pink
Blaze Orange
Arc Yellow
Sherbet Orange
Lilac
Plum (2)
Maroon (2)
Lavender
Blurple (5)
Chocolate
Almond
Mustard (3)
Metallic Gold
Yellow
Daisy
Gold (2)
Grey (2)
Showboat Grey
Off White (2)
White (2)
Dark Brown

Last edited:
I started down the rabbit hole of putting one of these color sample sets together a couple of months ago. I am still in my early stages of building out the set.

I am in for the following color samples from your list:

Almond
Blaze Orange
Blurple
Dark Brown
Dark Green
Forrest Green
Gold
Grey
Lavender
Lilac
Lime Green
Metallic Gold
Mint Green
Moss Green
Off White
Red
Sherbet Orange
Watermelon
White
Yellow

Thank you for the opportunity.

I don’t have any, would take one of each if available. Excited to go down another rabbit hole!

I need:

Aqua
Avacado
Blood Red
Blue Grain
Carnation
Carrot
Cherry
Coffee
Dark Red
Desert Flower
Grape
Lemon Green
Light Violet
Mexican Rose
Ocean Blue
Pale Green
Pastel Green
Pumpkin
Rubine Red
Tan

I don't have any. I'd like one. Whichever one. The most common, least desirable i guess. And that will probably be the beginning of the end for me. But whatever. I'll pay five bucks for a gateway (chip) drug. It's cheaper than a dime bag at least.

just go for one of each. no regerts

Sorry, real life got in the way. Last call for anyone who is interested, I'll start dividing these up and PM folks with the details in the near future.

I don’t have any, would take one of each if available. Excited to go down another rabbit hole!
Updating my want list to these from your list since I won an auction for a few on this list last night (I'm officially in the rabbit hole)....

Moss Green
Hot Pink
Pink
Blaze Orange
Lilac
Plum
Maroon
Blurple
Grey

Thanks again!

I'm seeing a bunch of lists which include colors that I don't see available. Am I missing anything? Just in case, my current need list to complete my color sample set includes:

Avocado
Carnation
Light Violet
Pastel Green
Royal Blue
Rubine Red

Am I too late?!

Moss Green
Dark Green
Forrest Green
Sea Green
Sky Blue
Watermelon
Red
Radiant Red
Hot Pink
Blaze Orange
Arc Yellow
Lavender
Blurple
Almond
Yellow
Daisy

Not too late. I'll divide these up over the weekend in an "equitable" manner and send people PM's with what's available for them and total price.
Am I too late?!

Moss Green
Dark Green
Forrest Green
Sea Green
Sky Blue
Watermelon
Red
Radiant Red
Hot Pink
Blaze Orange
Arc Yellow