Auction Paulson Color Samples and GPI Promo chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have up for a quick 24 hour auction a set of 63 Paulson color sample chips. Additionally, I’ll throw in 16 GPI/Paulson promo chips.

Combined with other threads out there, you could win this auction and be on the doorstep to having a complete set. I didn’t pay full value, thus I’m not looking to price gouge anyone at crazy per chip prices.

1. STARTING BID: $100
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 5pm, EST, Wednesday, July 10 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: +$8 for SFRB Domestic Shipping only. For International shipping, buyer pays full amount.
  10. Payment Terms: Venmo or PayPal F+F or buyer covers the fees.
    1A9FF0A5-0FBB-40E0-9E61-3D2B265EE18D.jpeg
    56D507D2-AD73-4A79-B426-97A297702FD1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom