• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson Color Sample set on Ebay (1 Viewer)

bidder.PNG

INTERESTING BIDDER HISTORY ON THE BUYER ........... No bids in the last 30 days...

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/...practices-policy/shill-bidding-policy?id=4353

Did he bid the whole time? I started in the $200 range. Then I wrote the guy and he said he didn’t know the value. He doesn’t asK me what I think it’s worth. I was never the high bidder that I recall. Maybe at $420 then it went nutty. Then I got axed around 500 then it goes to 1500. This set actually used, dirty, and not complete. I just wanted two chips was good to dump the rest. No way a member here grabbed that. Had to be a one off maniac. I’ve been there. I once paid over $60 for one purple viva. The week after someone sent my 5 for free. I think karma and my integrity wins long run and I I try to stick by that even when I built a wall case to display this set in my poker room once complete.

Wow wow wow $750 for 80 chips. What in the world is stopping me from selling my incomplete? (I have a 80+ and 89)

The fact they are f*****n sweet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom