Wanted Paulson Color Reference Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookston

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   1
I'm looking for color reference chips, any colors, I have none at the moment.

Alternatively, I would like to send someone with a set of color reference chips a few of mine so they can id the colors.

Cheers

Thank you for the info, but I worked in professional printing too long to trust anything transmitted electronically about color.

For sure! I hear you... I'm just pointing out that there are only 84 options in the Paulson palette, and in lieu of a physical chips, some colors are pretty easy to pinpoint from the available references with a standard LCD monitor.

You may also want to try posting up photos of the chips in question in the Poker Chip General section... some one else may have already determined their color scheme. There's lots of experts 'round these parts. :tup:

The current Paulson color sample set contains 89 colors, 88 of which are still produced (Royal Blue is discontinued).

I'm looking for color reference chips, any colors, I have none at the moment.

Alternatively, I would like to send someone with a set of color reference chips a few of mine so they can id the colors.

Cheers

I bought a 40 chip set from @allforcharity who made sample sets out of starburts and other hot stamped THC solids. It has a piece of paper that names the colors if you want that feel free to PM me and I can sell it for what I paid him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom