• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson Classics (2 Viewers)

Oh, they took it down, :(. I didn't even get to look at them and I live there (so I could have scooped them up for someone).

Edit: Or maybe I'm just an idiot and when they take it down it defaults to my location :LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That still leaves the possibility that I'm an idiot and don't know how FB Marketplace works... Which I don't :oops::unsure::bag:
The ad is still coming up for me. I’m local to the ad, and I’d be happy to facilitate someone who isn’t local picking them up.

Here’s the description from the ad:

I have 977 of these and 23 Lucky Derby chips (also Paulson). These are perfect for home games, tournaments, and cash games. Only serious offers please!

The denominations and quantities are as follows:
$1 - 81
$5 - 81
$10 -21
$25 - 201
$100 - 301
$500 - 122
$1000 - 130
$5000 - 40

Yeah, I can still see it. Just sent a message, but I'm only looking for 20 of the $500s and 25 of the $1,000s. If anyone buys the entire set please consider me for a handful of chips I need to finish off a rack.

The ad is still coming up for me. I’m local to the ad, and I’d be happy to facilitate someone who isn’t local picking them up.

OK, this is what I get...
1603995382976.png

but like I said, I don't know anything about FB Marketplace so I'll just wander off in shame now... :bag:

I'll be fine :):tup::LOL: :laugh:

I asked if he would break off 20 of the $500s and 25 of the $1,000s to complete my set. He responded and said he would but the price would go up to $9/chip for those.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom