• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson Classics - Watch out for this seller (2 Viewers)

There was an eBay auction that had multiple bids. It was a set of 750 Paulson Classics and the price was up to $2,300. The seller cancelled the auction like 10 minutes before it ended. Someone said it was also listed for $5,000 on Craigslist.

Should have been a decent deal for them at $3/chip, but I guess they expected bidding to go higher. I guess we all know the correct rates for those chips and the seller doesn't.

I just messaged him and said they are only going for $3/chip. We’ll see what happens

Last edited:
Even $3 seems crazy for Paulson classics. Offer him $1.50
As much as some people seem to hate the classics you would think they would just be dumping them in the streets..... but for some reason they are hard to find and get a decent price for them.

But if anyone needs to dump them for cheap I’ll take them.

He’s a classy guy.....

1595898211460.png

What happened last week?
something right up your recent experiences of bid / then cancel / hope for the moon situation
i see those other chips are sitting there surprise surprise not sold still for $3k XD LOLZ

If this guy thinks he can sell that set 10 chips at a time for $7 each I have a bridge over the ocean in Idaho to sell you

something right up your recent experiences of bid / then cancel / hope for the moon situation
i see those other chips are sitting there surprise surprise not sold still for $3k XD LOLZ

If this guy thinks he can sell that set 10 chips at a time for $7 each I have a bridge over the ocean in Idaho to sell you
Wtf. Details. I wanna know this deal on a good ol bridge.

Wtf. Details. I wanna know this deal on a good ol bridge.
The bridge into Sandpoint is quite nice. While Lake Pend Orielle is large and deep, it is no ocean. However, it does have a naval submarine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom