SOLD Paulson Classics $1's, $5's and $25's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLKin

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello I have the following Paulson Classics I need to move on to someone who can use them proper. My original intention was to piece meal a small Classics set but as things happen the priority shifted.

I fell in love with the game of TX NLH before I ever fell in love chipping, and I remember watching the WSOP and seeing the Paulson Classics that adorned the loot for winning the tournament, and then my search for Paulson Classics began. I didn't make it that far HA HA see below. I mention that because I know that this sales thread can't be called a chipset sale so I am hoping that someone will want to use this as an add on to an existing set or use this as a springboard for future Paulson Classic additions. I would prefer to sell one single buyer.

I will always love Paulson Classics as they are my first chip romance, but these could serve a better purpose especially if they will be felted.

I have the following I'd like to sell,

$1 - 100
$5 - 20
$25 - 80

My price I believe is fair at $3.75 per chip considering the condition of these chips (see photos and ask for more if you'd like). There is 1 barrel of $25's that could a light cleaning but the rest are Ex to NM in condition. I will get a photo of the additional $25's posted this evening if someone wants it, only 1 barrel is seen below but all are in similar condition except for the 1 barrel that could use a light cleaning.

This is a dibs sale, shipping only to CONUS, payment through PPFF.

Oh and I will ship these in Warneke style chip boxes.

Attachments

• classics 1 rack 2.jpg
    classics 1 rack 2.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Classics 5 1.jpg
    Classics 5 1.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Classics 5_25 1.jpg
    Classics 5_25 1.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.