• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Paulson Classic, Cincinnati, and Cleveland’s on Facebook Marketplace (1 Viewer)

CB4A1525-D546-4A5B-8BAA-4C50B30F6A06.png
B00CC244-1F43-4AF5-9159-3DC3C163FA1E.png
5AADC1AD-4984-4BD9-B711-60E3BE01D329.png

Based on what I can see from the photos, this isn't worth it. One can throw together the same breakdown of the HS Cincy/Cleveland set for about $800 less than what he's asking. The mixed rack of Paulson Classics doesn't make that worthwhile. Hard pass if I'd be looking to buy, but I don't doubt it's someone here selling these.

@DJ_Fett what part of pgh you from? I'm actually not far from where the dude posting them also. I'm in Kennedy Township.

Based on what I can see from the photos, this isn't worth it. One can throw together the same breakdown of the HS Cincy/Cleveland set for about $800 less than what he's asking. The mixed rack of Paulson Classics doesn't make that worthwhile. Hard pass if I'd be looking to buy, but I don't doubt it's someone here selling these.

I offered him $500 for everything and he seemed offended! Then I offered $100 for just the classics and maybe further offended him lol

I also asked if he’s part of any chip community and he said no. He seems to be just going off of eBay prices and info

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom