Paulson Classic 500 single (1 Viewer)

Klobberer

Full House
Reaction score
So excited to get my kids into poker with real chips. Great night. Racked up the tournament chips and am missing one Paulson Classic 500...

Not accusing anyone of theft, but can't find it anywhere. Possibly hiding somewhere, but my OCD insists that I replace it ASAP.

Anyone have a spare they can part with?

do you have a dog? check your lawn tomorrow morning.

do you have a dog? check your lawn tomorrow morning.
Dog is not allowed in poker room. He ate a pacifier last year and needed surgery. Dumb as a rock.
1014211123~2.jpg

It's a trap! The second one is to put you on tilt!

Haha j/k, great seeing members helping each other out with singles and stuff
You just did the exact same thing for me Berny! And my mail pron has been nothing but Gifts lately from amazing members.

All about paying it forward when you can folks! Chipping Karma is real and not that you should ever look for a return. But when the time is right, and when you least expect it... someone will turn up with exactly what you need!

Also funny, Brian sent me his spares of these exact chips about 2 1/2 years ago, they were all used, but luckily I have found these two in pretty good shape since then. Again happy to.pay it back! Lol

All about paying it forward when you can folks! Chipping Karma is real and not that you should ever look for a return. But when the time is right, and when you least expect it... someone will turn up with exactly what you need!

Don't worry, bro, I'm all about paying it back, paying it forward, paying it sideways. It is something I encourage wholeheartedly.

Of course, if a few bucks can be directed to something charitable, I'm all about that, too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom