Trade Paulson Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Higgs

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I know that I already posted this, but I deleted that one and instead wanted to offer a trade for some Paulson chips. PM me for any questions.

Trading: .223/5.56 Ammo, 9mm Luger, AR-15s, Pistols

I'm not too sure what you mean. I've shipped some firearms I've sold to some FFLs.
He is my reshipper (or rechipper).
He collects my chips in the us and send them to me in germany whenever I filled another box. It safes on shipping and is an awesome service from an awesome person.

I doubt he'll do it with firearms though. ;)

I'm just kidding and I wish you all the best with your wanted ad. Welcome to the world of Paulsons. It's awesome. And it'll ruin your wallet.

He is my reshipper (or rechipper).
He collects my chips in the us and send them to me in germany whenever I filled another box. It safes on shipping and is an awesome service from an awesome person.

I doubt he'll do it with firearms though. ;)

I'm just kidding and I wish you all the best with your wanted ad. Welcome to the world of Paulsons. It's awesome. And it'll ruin your wallet.
Yea I keep hearing that its gonna take my wallet away.

When I found this site I was ready to spend $300 on a real nice chip set...

That budget was spent after a day on 2 racks of flamingo $1s and thus my downwards spiral began.
Wow! That sounds exactly what I did. I went on to find a "small set of chips" for home games. Now I have one 1k set Tiki Kings and 600 set of Valentino and 2 racks of new IOC Paulson's :) Once I got the Paulson chips, I instantly wanted to sell all my chips and put it towards a complete set of Paulsons lol... Why are they so nice and inflated like this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom