Paulson Chip Racks (1 Viewer)

Just contact Kathy at Unique Ent for their racks, they are exactly the same mold as the Paulson racks. I just ordered 20 for $3.50 each. Super easy and quick shipping.

^Agree on the Unique racks. Ordered from Kathy and will again. Just my ocd/preference to have all HSI in paulsons. My only hesitation on more Uniques is the (likely false) hope that new 24010s might be available somewhere.
44B127A7-ED63-4171-9573-4DFC51BB6655.jpeg

I received my 20 racks from Unique Entertainment last week. My HSI chips are a perfect fit.

Went back to the site today to request a status update, and the site is now gone. I have started the claims process with PayPal.
Just to close the loop. I received notification from PayPal that they ruled in my favor and refunded the money. I don't think the seller even responded.

68mm racks are avail on Amazon but frequently go out of stock. I have bought about 60racks so far and they are perfect.

They say Made in China on the middle barrel but are really 68mm and made to the same standard as the made in China 70mm racks we are all familiar with. I want another 30 racks but will wait till there avail again.
68mm racks on amazon, currently out of stock

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom