Found Paulson chip rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgy

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Looking for some chip racks, preferably Paulson 24010 but I understand the Unique 4200 work well also. I need a minimum of 10 but could use up to 20-25.
Let me know what you have,

Thanks!!

Contact Kathy below to order the 4200 racks direct. If you have a personal UPS number, I would use that and save on shipping. Unique makes the Paulson racks, just use different mold for name portion. They changed their name as well to below.

Kathy Norton

INTIAM INC/HI-TECH COMMERCIAL

1840 STELLA LAKE

LAS VEGAS, NV 89106

(702) 649-5002 ext. 111

They're super friendly and very welcoming of our business. I stopped in at the physical location last time I was in Vegas and they're appreciative (and mildly amused?) of our hobby. Good folks.

They're super friendly and very welcoming of our business. I stopped in at the physical location last time I was in Vegas and they're appreciative (and mildly amused?) of our hobby. Good folks.
Yes, Kathy is fantastic to work with and agreed they are slightly amused with the amount of inquires they get from us on PCF, lol

Agree, I just received a box of new racks from them myself and they appear to be identical to the Paulson racks, very happy.

Great, I just send her an email. Hopefully it all works out. Thanks for the help!!

They'll sell racks to walk-ins?

1654640531243.gif

Very valid question - Interested, as I'll be in Vegas next week...

I was very much inspired by this thread so when I was in Vegas, I made it a point to pick up some racks. One thing to note is that this location isn't a store where they have the racks readily available for for purchase. The location is a warehouse Unique shares with another company called HiTech. It's important to contact them in advance and let them know what you're looking for before you show up.

When I called them, I informed them I was in town and would like to pick up the racks in person. They called me back and told me the racks would be ready for pick up after a specific time. It was a really smooth and easy experience. The only 'tricky' thing was getting someone's attention at the actual warehouse. When I got there and told someone I was there to pick up racks the guy looked at me like I was crazy (I mean, I AM but that's beside the point). It helped when I mentioned that I was there for a Unique order. He then went to the back to get the right person to help me.

I hope this is helpful!

Unique1.jpg

Unique2.jpg

Unique3.jpg

Contact Kathy below to order the 4200 racks direct. If you have a personal UPS number, I would use that and save on shipping. Unique makes the Paulson racks, just use different mold for name portion. They changed their name as well to below.

Kathy Norton

INTIAM INC/HI-TECH COMMERCIAL

1840 STELLA LAKE

LAS VEGAS, NV 89106

(702) 649-5002 ext. 111
What is the smallest order you can put in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom