paulson chip lover! (1 Viewer)

Welcome from another noob, or is it newb? Anyway, share your love for Paulsons! Kind of noticing a lot of bias toward custom sets from CPC here at PCF. But agree they're not the same as real Paulsons.

love how they stack nicely unlike no other. the poker games i used to play at had them customized too! when i started hosting my own game, i thought they were common, and so i decided to get a set of the top hat and cane. love them.

More specifically, it sounds like u're a paulson THC chip lover @dknyxtar!! Hi and welcome.

Welcome! It is refreshing to hear that home games are alive and strong in Singapore.

@Balanar

It must be the "Crazy Rich Asians" effect... after the film came out, the Singaporean contingent knew they had to represent.

Last edited:
Welcome bro!

Urgh wouldn't say they're thriving but home games do exist. I'm doing my part though!

Sadly literally every other game I've been to uses the plastic Monte Carlos. Singaporeans generally appear impressed with the 14g chips as they feel weight is a mark of quality. Sigh.

We gotta start a WhatsApp group with @muggles and @illudene!

Yeah just create a whatsapp group so me and balana can buy your chips off you at a discount when you're ready to let them go. O.O

More specifically, it sounds like u're a paulson THC chip lover @dknyxtar!! Hi and welcome.

It must be the "Crazy Rich Asians" effect... after the film came out, the Singaporean contingent knew they had to represent.
actually its the top hat and cane world thingo. and i have an incomplete set of paulson too. haha yes yes pix to follow ... yes it did happen!!!

well these days is short deck everywhere homaigad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom