Wanted Paulson Chip Case with Tray - Wood 300-600 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackme

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Hi all, I am looking for one of these wooden Paulson Chip Cases with the wooden removable tray.

I am hoping someone has an extra that they are not using, and I would be interested in any size including 300, 500, or 600 chip cases. Please let me know if you have a spare, or if you know of someone that has one they want to pass along. Thanks in advance for any help!

Best,
Tom

This is the type of Paulson Case with tray I am looking for.
full case.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @VMR911 thanks for reaching out, your case looks awesome! Will PM you now.

If chipping has taught me anything, its that one can ALWAYS use more :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Since I have my heart set on eventually finding one of the wooden vintage type cases, I will leave this Wanted posting up here, please let me know if any one has one of these to spare, thank you!

I have one of the old ones Paulson used to use. I'll see if I can dig it out of the vault this weekend.

Awesome! I think these were used for Paulson chips, so it should be the one I'm seeking:)
Please let me know if you find it, thank you!

Hi folks, I am still looking for one of these cases with the removable wooden tray, please let me know if you have one you would be willing to part with. Thank you in advance for any assistance!
-Tom

Wooden Poker Chip Tray (Colter Ripton) pumbas palace auction.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom