Wanted Paulson Chinese Zodiac - (Tiger) + (Dragon) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepypiggly

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for the Tiger and Dragon chips from the original Paulson Chinese Zodiac fantasy chips. I have the 10 other chips in the sample set and I'm going to go insane if I don't complete the set.

There's a guy selling a 11-piece set with a Tiger on eBay but that doesn't solve the problem.

Curious as to what happened to the dragon/tiger chips. Did someone buy them all out from the Paulson retail store back in the day? Are they sleeping on a pile of dragon/tiger chips? What's the deal here?

Thanks!

Last edited:
This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for the Tiger and Dragon chips from the original Paulson Chinese Zodiac fantasy chips. I have the 10 other chips in the sample set and I'm going to go insane if I don't complete the set.

There's a guy selling a 11-piece set with a Tiger on eBay but that doesn't solve the problem.

Curious as to what happened to the dragon/tiger chips. Did someone buy them all out from the Paulson retail store back in the day? Are they sleeping on a pile of dragon/tiger chips? What's the deal here?

Thanks!

Hi there! I have these exact chips that you are looking for! Let me know if you are still looking for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom