SOLD Paulson BJ Games $25 Watermelons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmccormick100

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Looks like I’m gonna have to throw some serious cash somewhere to find some Crystal Park chips to finish my set, so letting go of everything that doesn’t belong in a set.

1 rack of BJ Games leaded T$25s. I cherry picked these from 4 racks then ultrasonic cleaned and oiled them for a mixed set that didn’t get completed. Pics don’t do them justice, I believe the colors are Munzell Green, Salmon and black - they really pop in person.

Hope to find these a good home, let’s start the bidding at $5!
8186A30B-40A7-4CBE-9228-AA7389B925E7.jpeg

5EAC4244-7248-452B-BD34-47A6F34EC92E.jpeg

STARTING BID: $5
  1. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images) in minimum increments of $5
  2. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  3. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  4. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 6:00pm PDT Thurs Dec 19 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.

Example #1: If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
    Example #2: If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
    Example #3: If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
    Example #4: If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm.
  5. Edited posts will be voided. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly even if done within the small time frame before the 'last edited' message is shown)
  6. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  7. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  8. Shipping Terms: buyer to pay actual shipping ($8 US)
  9. Payment Terms: PayPal F&F within 24hrs of auction closing

Last edited:
This is one of these times where I want to bid on chips I have no business owning.

I know nothing about them, or understand their history.

Still though, what is it with this addiction?

Dam fine chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom